The Impeachment Thread

Oh, I know it's like a piercing steak, It's also all you have to come at me with.
It's not really that I have nothing, it just serves no purpose to argue with you or Luther or Evil Lawyer. So, I usually just snipe away, except with Luther, and I just don't respond at all to him. I kind of like him on some level. I just don't agree on much of anything with him, and it's pointless to respond.

Apparently that bothers you. Go figure your motives.

It doesn’t bother me I just find things like what you said humorous . The reason people can’t stop something is on them . It’s easy to ignore Trumps tweets and rants . The only time I see them is when someone brings them up for discussion . You could tell me he’s down to one tweet a day and I wouldn’t know the difference unless velo or EL proved differently .

edit : see I had to correct that
I don't call out people that I like, or that I am even ambivalent towards. I just correct people that think they are so damn smart, and that I also dislike. Mostly, I correct the people who have made fun of the educational level and/or intelligence of Trump voters. I try to illustrate that the Trump voter detractors aren't as smart as they think they are, especially as it pertains to spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.. And, it's not impossible for me to make a mistake on here, but I'm not calling everybody on the other side stupid for voting for what they believe.

Last edited:
Oops. Looks like Dimwit Mark Meadows should've waited for Mulvaney quid pro quo admission.

3 hr 36 min ago

Meadows defends Trump, says witnesses have not testified that aid was held up for probes

Rep. Mark Meadows, one of President Trump’s biggest allies, said witnesses have not testified that the Ukraine aid was held up for investigations.
"The key today is to date every single witness, every single fact has not supported any pause or holdup on foreign aid being attached to any conditions — and that’s been consistent with every words we have heard from so far," he said​

Did anyone in the administration use the term "Quid Pro Quo"? Well, did anyone say if you quit investigating my son you get the money? Was Hunter actually under investigation to begin with?
Don't know, don't care. That whole thing was brought up to cast doubt on Biden with Democrat voters, and make them go to the next one in line............... Warren. I told all you folks several months ago that Biden would go down, and gave you 4 possible reasons. The Ukraine/China/Hunter connection was one of them.

I don't see how Trump survives this. Notwithstanding Mulvaney's idiotic attempt at reversing himself it is obviously the truth that Trump used Congress' approved aid package to benefit his 2020 campaign.

There is no reasonable argument otherwise. The administration and his supporters are just flailing around now, trying to come up with some theory to justify it. But you cannot overcome the truth here.

Trump is a goner.

I don't see how Trump survives this. Notwithstanding Mulvaney's idiotic attempt at reversing himself it is obviously the truth that Trump used Congress' approved aid package to benefit his 2020 campaign.

There is no reasonable argument otherwise. The administration and his supporters are just flailing around now, trying to come up with some theory to justify it. But you cannot overcome the truth here.

Trump is a goner.
YRGHN! No way out of this one.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back