The Impeachment Thread

I don't see how Trump survives this. Notwithstanding Mulvaney's idiotic attempt at reversing himself it is obviously the truth that Trump used Congress' approved aid package to benefit his 2020 campaign.

There is no reasonable argument otherwise. The administration and his supporters are just flailing around now, trying to come up with some theory to justify it. But you cannot overcome the truth here.

Trump is a goner.
Fantastic, have any of your predictions became correct?

Reactions: VolnJC
I don't see how Trump survives this. Notwithstanding Mulvaney's idiotic attempt at reversing himself it is obviously the truth that Trump used Congress' approved aid package to benefit his 2020 campaign.

There is no reasonable argument otherwise. The administration and his supporters are just flailing around now, trying to come up with some theory to justify it. But you cannot overcome the truth here.

Trump is a goner.

You know or should know.........nothings gonna happen.......it's all fluff from the loony Dems.

Trump is a goner.
Since all the testimony has been held behind closed doors, how do you know what Mulvaney said, and that they aren't twisting his words. Without sitting and listening to the testimony, why would you not take his word for it that they are twisting his testimony to mean something that he didn't intend? I mean, it's not like Schiff made up testimony on the house floor. And it's not like Schiff released carefully edited text messages in order to make them say what they didn't actually say.

Since all the testimony has been held behind closed doors, how do you know what Mulvaney said, and that they aren't twisting his words. Without sitting and listening to the testimony, why would you not take his word for it that they are twisting his testimony to mean something that he didn't intend? I mean, it's not like Schiff made up testimony on the house floor. And it's not like Schiff released carefully edited text messages in order to make them say what they didn't actually say.

I just saw a Congressional Rep from TX who is on judiciary committee and has been in every hearing. Although under gag order, said nothing earth shattering has been revealed.

Reactions: ajvol01 and VolnJC
I'm just glad you don't post far right links.
I'm actually pretty reasonable for an uneducated, Trump votin' rube. I sit back and wait for all the info to come in before I jump too far. I have never commented on Q, Pizzagate, and some other topics. I have commented on the political parties, and so far I have been pretty accurate.

In 2016, I was one of 2 or 3 that predicted a Trump victory on this forum. I remember Zappa and one other did too. I did have Trump at a lower electorate vote total than what he actually got. I think I predicted maybe high 280's to 290's. I also predicted when Biden announced and had a huge lead, that he would not be the nominee, and I'm sticking with it.

I had Heels in the air Harris as your nominee until Tulsi ripped her eyeballs out in the first debate. The next day, I threw her under the bus, and chose Warren as next one up. I also predicted Spartacus as her VP, with Castro as 2nd choice.

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty reasonable for an uneducated, Trump votin' rube. I sit back and wait for all the info to come in before I jump too far. I have never commented on Q, Pizzagate, and some other topics. I have commented on the political parties, and so far I have been pretty accurate.

In 2016, I was one of 2 or 3 that predicted a Trump victory on this forum. I remember Zappa and one other did too. I did have Trump at a lower electorate vote total than what he actually got. I think I predicted maybe high 280's to 290's. I also predicted when Biden announced and had a huge lead, that he would not be the nominee, and I'm sticking with it.

I had Heels in the air Harris as your nominee until Tulsi ripped her eyeballs out in the first debate. The next day, I through her under the bus, and chose Warren as next one up. I also predicted Spartacus as her VP, with Castro as 2nd choice.

*Threw her under the bus.....;) .......and Castro sucks too ....bigly.

I had Heels in the air Harris as your nominee until Tulsi ripped her eyeballs out in the first debate. The next day, I through her under the bus, and chose Warren as next one up. I also predicted Spartacus as her VP, with Castro as 2nd choice.

You could be the next prophet.

Or senile.

Trump is a goner.
Lol so vote tomorrow by the full House?

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back