• overweight
  • southern
  • white
  • male
  • 40 - 65 years old
  • High school education
  • Owns at least two garments made from RealTree® Camo
  • Goatee
I just get angry when I see your ugly face.
I'm not really overweight, maybe could stand to lose 12-15 pounds.
Guilty on being Southern.
Guilty on being white as snow with Scottish background.
Guilty on having a rather large male appendage.
Too old.
Too much education.
No camo.
No facial hair.

But, I do support our President, who is working hard for you, too.

I just get angry when I see your ugly face.
I'm not really overweight, maybe could stand to lose 12-15 pounds.
Guilty on being Southern.
Guilty on being white as snow with Scottish background.
Guilty on having a rather large male appendage.
Too old.
Too much education.
No camo.
No facial hair.

But, I do support our President, who is working hard for you, too.
You know what? I fit their demographic of the typical Trump voter with a few exceptions as you've noted for yourself. Democrats always seem to be angry about something or someone. When you're not happy with the decisions you've made in your life and things didn't work out too well, don't blame the ones of us that busted our asses to make something of ourselves. Democrats are just sore ass losers that can't make it on their own.

The target demographic is
  • angry
  • overweight
  • southern
  • white
  • male
  • 40 - 65 years old
  • High school education
  • Owns at least two garments made from RealTree® Camo
  • Goatee
I have a 3 serious questions for you and the 4 people that liked your post, and I would sincerely appreciate a serious response Thanks in advance.

1) What is it about you folks that makes you better than a person that has all 9 traits that you listed?

2) What is it about you folks that makes you think that a person with all 9 traits doesn't deserve the same representation that you would have?

3) In short, in the grand scheme of things, why are you more important than they are?

You know what? I fit their demographic of the typical Trump voter with a few exceptions as you've noted for yourself. Democrats always seem to be angry about something or someone. When you're not happy with the decisions you've made in your life and things didn't work out too well, don't blame the ones of us that busted our asses to make something of ourselves. Democrats are just sore ass losers that can't make it on their own.

You should have been on this forum 5 years ago.

Reactions: zeppelin128
I have a 3 serious questions for you and the 4 people that liked your post, and I would sincerely appreciate a serious response Thanks in advance.

1) What is it about you folks that makes you better than a person that has all 9 traits that you listed?

2) What is it about you folks that makes you think that a person with all 9 traits doesn't deserve the same representation that you would have?

3) In short, in the grand scheme of things, why are you more important than they are?

1. Liberal arts degree
2. Hair product
3. Homosexual tendencies

I think this may have hit a little to close to home for some.

Can I add mobile home to the list?

This is a profile of a typical Trump voter

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
uh huh.......all your wild & wonderful predictions have been coming true....you deserve a medal for atta boy.

View attachment 232130

What predictions?

If you're subpoenaed by Congress, you don't just not show up. If Congress presses it, he'll show up.

Rick Perry.... Haven't heard his name in three years, suddenly it pops up in connection wit the Ukraine Tom foolery and........ he's resigning and ducking Congress.

That doesn't sound sketchy at all.

Is it me, or is it only the Russian connected Ukrainians trying to deliver the "goods" on Biden?

Well, Biden lost his job, and then didn't run last time, so junior couldn't deliver. Usually in situations like that Mafia types want their money back or some good old fashioned revenge.

I only met three of the criteria. I didn't like the OP, but I'll comment anyways:

1) Nothing.
2) Everyone deserves an equal say.
3) No one is more important than any one else. Except for my cat, little **** thinks the world revolves around him.

What predictions?

If you're subpoenaed by Congress, you don't just not show up. If Congress presses it, he'll show up.

Rick Perry.... Haven't heard his name in three years, suddenly it pops up in connection wit the Ukraine Tom foolery and........ he's resigning and ducking Congress.

That doesn't sound sketchy at all.

A lot of people up there in Washington think & feel what Democrats are doing is a sham & a big phony joke to the American people. So they've decided not to play into their little gotcha games which to some is a big waste of time & effort on their part so they're giving the Dems the middle finger sort of & thumbing their noses at the Democrats for their smugness & arrogance that the Dems thinking that they're far superior to others.

Reactions: VolnJC
Another GOP wingnut conspiracy theory debunked. What's next for your knitting circle, ladies... Biden / Ukraine?

:D

State Department probe of Clinton emails finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information

By
Greg Miller
Oct. 18, 2019 at 5:47 p.m. EDT

A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees, according to a report submitted to Congress this month.

Another GOP wingnut conspiracy theory debunked. What's next for your knitting circle, ladies... Biden / Ukraine?

State Department probe of Clinton emails finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information

By
Greg Miller

A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees, according to a report submitted to Congress this month.

You got to realize how these conspiracy theories work. Fundamentally, they're non-falsifiable. If the investigation had found intentional misconduct, the tin-foil hatters would say "see, I told you so." If the investigation finds no intentional misconduct, it's just further evidence of the deep state cover-up. Either way, the theory lives on.

Reactions: Septic

By
Greg Miller

The US Civil Rights commission in 2001 found no evidence of black voter suppression in Florida.
That hasn’t stopped the left from claiming otherwise for nearly 20 years.

By
Greg Miller

Carefully worded so as not to generate more suicides

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back