The Impeachment Thread

There goes the libs false narrative again lol...baaa sheep baaa for us

Exactly I've pointed out that many on here want to impeach the guy who was looking into the crimes by the previous admin...and oh by the way the VP who admitted the Quid pro quo on camera is leading the Dem field you can't get more hypocritical than that

Exactly I've pointed out that many on here want to impeach the guy who was looking into the crimes by the previous admin...and oh by the way the VP who admitted the Quid pro quo on camera is leading the Dem field you can't get more hypocritical than that
The obvious difference is that quid pro quo had nothing to do with his own political career or taking down a rival candidate.

Reactions: zeppelin128
The obvious difference is that quid pro quo had nothing to do with his own political career or taking down a rival candidate.
Of course you can't have a Quid pro quo if the other side doesn't know about it and the Ukrainians have said multiple times that they didn't even know the funds were held up.. and btw the transcript doesn't say anything about a Quid pro quo..he said do us a favor and look into the 2016 election. A election that the Ukrainians colluded with the Dems to influence...President Trump had every right to hold it up...hell I would have cancelled it altogether

Reactions: AM64

Gaetz, he seems short on details, as usual. Baaaa

So, Biden said, "You won't get aid unless you stop investigating Burisma"? Even if he had, and he didn't.. that is not asking for an investigation of your political opposition, as Trump did.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Of course you can't have a Quid pro quo if the other side doesn't know about it and the Ukrainians have said multiple times that they didn't even know the funds were held up.. and btw the transcript doesn't say anything about a Quid pro quo..he said do us a favor and look into the 2016 election. A election that the Ukrainians colluded with the Dems to influence...President Trump had every right to hold it up...hell I would have cancelled it altogether

There's a lot of acrobatics going on out there. If course the administration is a circus complete with a clown.

After 451 pages I'm not sure how many times I've said this exact same thing. But it is still "muh Biden! muh Obama! muh Hillary! muh!" followed by some opinion Tweets from some far right dudes on Fox News and Breitbart "proving" the imminent fall of the Deep State librulz which will lead to all of them heading to the gallows. It has been the same thing for days now. There is no dead horse left to beat; we are down to the bedrock now, and the sticks keep breaking, but they keep beating with them anyways.

Reactions: Mick
OAN first network to name whistleaker

Good God, that's awkward. That looked like a less funny Onion news report. They called him a "whistle leaker" because "whistle-blower" didn't convey enough betrayal to Trump?

I've never seen OAN before so I'm not sure, but is that real? Was that a comedy skit?

Did he just discover what the Constitution says? He tweets as if this is new.

EHe92ZkWwAA7uDb

Reactions: tvolsfan
Did he just discover what the Constitution says? He tweets as if this is new.

EHe92ZkWwAA7uDb

Wow, his use of lynching will go over well. Glad we didn't elect that overly emotional woman with the email problems and instead went with this stable genius who continually engages in very legal, very cool stuff.

Wow, his use of lynching will go over well. Glad we didn't elect that overly emotional woman with the email problems and instead went with this stable genius who continually engages in very legal, very cool stuff.

Why would the use of a word “lynching “go over badly ?

Why would the use of a word “lynching “go over badly ?

Uh, because this is a silver spoon in mouth, entitled white dude that's never been in need of anything equating the use of a legal, constitutionally-mandated process for the removal of a president to an illegal activity historically used to kill black people.

VN Store

Back