The Impeachment Thread

Those troops aren't going home. They are being deployed to Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

...but when it comes to Trump's campaign promises, how is getting Mexico to pay for the wall coming along? Or how about completely eliminating the debt in 8 years? Have we made any progress there or not? Yeah, it's all about keeping campaign promises because they are so important to Trump... Right.

He's working on it with what he's got to work with......;) Patience Grasshopper....can't get things done lickety split.

Have they captured the Pantone 151 monster yet?

The Dems are easily more predictable than the mood of a woman experiencing PMS. Ultimately, democrats knew they didn’t have the goods but had to swing for the fences with a faux investigation, and struck the **** out. Even they knew, with a modicum of confidence, that their broom ride was, by proxy, a dog and pony show. Now, we have finally arrived where we knew this would end. Like a sacrificial lamb, the Dems have hitched their wagons to impeachment. Who needs a gun when democrats eagerly, and willingly, slip the noose around their own neck? Lulz.

Reactions: VolnJC
Have they captured the Pantone 151 monster yet?

The Dems are easily more predictable than the mood of a woman experiencing PMS. Ultimately, democrats knew they didn’t have the goods but had to swing for the fences with a faux investigation, and struck the **** out. Even they knew, with a modicum of confidence, that their broom ride was, by proxy, a dog and pony show. Now, we have finally arrived where we knew this would end. Like a sacrificial lamb, the Dems have hitched their wagons to impeachment. Who needs a gun when democrats eagerly, and willingly, slip the noose around their own neck? Lulz.

Preach! It’s all about the Girth!!

Reactions: VolnJC
I cant believe you all still havent figured it out yet.

Trump pulls out so the Democrats and media can spout nonsense about how its horrible hes pulling out. Meanwhile, trump actually wants to go over there and take over, make some sweet war money like politicians do, and they are begging him to do it.

He is just giving them a master class in reverse psychology.

This is such a good sitcom to watch 😎

Some people? How many followers does VOA news reach daily? Seriously I’m curious....they sound legit!

Lol. That was my first thought as well as I’ve never heard of that source. I didn’t read all of it but if this incident can be used as leverage to get S Korea to pay their fair share then I’m for it. We don’t have to be the worlds sugar daddy.

Lol. That was my first thought as well as I’ve never heard of that source. I didn’t read all of it but if this incident can be used as leverage to get S Korea to pay their fair share then I’m for it. We don’t have to be the worlds sugar daddy.

I guess they'll book Doral for the month of July.

I cant believe you all still havent figured it out yet.

Trump pulls out so the Democrats and media can spout nonsense about how its horrible hes pulling out. Meanwhile, trump actually wants to go over there and take over, make some sweet war money like politicians do, and they are begging him to do it.

He is just giving them a master class in reverse psychology.

This is such a good sitcom to watch 😎
This isn't as much of a partisan issue as some of you are trying to make it. As I pointed out in another post, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell introduced a resolution earlier today which opposed the U.S. troop withdrawal from Syria. A similar resolution in the House received bi-partisan support with 354 votes in favor to just 60 against the resolution.

VN Store

Back