The Impeachment Thread

Wow even Mika on MSNBC and Nate Silver getting tired of all the Libs hate for this country
This was one post by Jaime Lee Curtis.

Very few Libs (or Republicans) hate the country. We don't care for the president.

I almost felt sorry for Trump when he looked hurt after he got booed and "chanted at" during the game, but then I remember the cruel way he treats other people and I didn't care.

Very few Libs (or Republicans) hate the country. We don't care for the president.

I almost felt sorry for Trump when he looked hurt after he got booed and "chanted at" during the game, but then I remember the cruel way he treats other people and I didn't care.
The way your side has treated this President is a disgrace, you all are pathetic sore losers. All this stuff will came back on you all trust me

Exactly. He should face that every where he goes, save for his safe space rallies.

You

You want more Tom Arnold attacking Trump supporters
IMG_20191028_091237.jpgIMG_20191028_091230.jpg

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I don't think the opinion of a guy that ****ed up so bad he almost killed hundreds of people is really that important.
I don't think Tom Arnold or Jaime Lee Curtis opinion is important either, but apparently I'm suppose too.

I could literally post 100s of disgusting Tweets from others Kathy Griffin Jon Cryer Rosie Debra Messing Mark Ruffalo..but don't have the time

Some people are sceptical of anything Trump claims. Some more than others.

Id say there is about a 100% chance he lied on some accounts of the raid, but I'm not going full Q about it.

Oh BOOHOO. Treated him badly? You're talking about a man who eventually trashes and lies about anyone who ever comes near him.
You all just can't handle that a R is finally fighting back, you all had the luxury of lying on and bashing Bush, Romney and McCain and they just took it. Finally we have someone that gives it back to the worthless scum on your side and I enjoy every minute of it.

You all just can't handle that a R is finally fighting back, you all had the luxury of lying on and bashing Bush, Romney and McCain and they just took it. Finally we have someone that gives it back to the worthless scum on your side and I enjoy every minute of it.
“Fighting back” lol

He’s just a fraud, defending himself with more fraud.

VN Store

Back