The Impeachment Thread

I am currently a Financial Services Representative in Knoxville. I have worked for First Tennessee Bank since 2001 in differing capacities and in various parts of the state. I'm not going to tell you how much money I make because you shouldn't be asking. I will tell you that my income is heavily commission based, so it varies. That is a rude and brazen question to ask someone that you don't even know. I'm not talking smack or ridiculing anyone. I'm simply stating a fact that the largest constituency of support for Donald Trump is among white men without college degrees. You are choosing to read more into that, then what was intended.
You are condescending and stereotyping an entire group of people that you don't know. Can the "how rude" victim-ology.

The funny thing is that you claim Trump supporters are (dumber) "less sophisticated" than liberals and thus more prone to being manipulated while supporting the party that relies on race-baiting and manipulating uneducated minorities to vote Democrat. Take your hypocrisy and #sand.

I am currently a Financial Services Representative in Knoxville. I have worked for First Tennessee Bank since 2001 in differing capacities and in various parts of the state. I'm not going to tell you how much money I make because you shouldn't be asking. I will tell you that my income is heavily commission based, so it varies from year to year. That is a rude and brazen question to ask someone that you don't even know. I'm not talking smack or ridiculing anyone. I'm simply stating a fact that the largest constituency of support for Donald Trump is among white men without college degrees. You are choosing to read more into that, then what was intended.
And someone in your position in my town didn't know his stuff well enough, and that is why my money got invested with a company in Tulsa, Oklahoma referred to me by Scottrade, now TD Ameritrade. First Tenn reps wined and dined me and tried to get me to join them in their private box at a baseball game. Didn't take them up on it.

Football Time in Tenn......time for the Kick-Off .......GBO!!

Uh Oh.........SC scores on their 1st play for 75 years.

Bad omen for UT already.......

I am currently a Financial Services Representative in Knoxville. I have worked for First Tennessee Bank since 2001 in differing capacities and in various parts of the state. I'm not going to tell you how much money I make because you shouldn't be asking. I will tell you that my income is heavily commission based, so it varies from year to year. That is a rude and brazen question to ask someone that you don't even know. I'm not talking smack or ridiculing anyone. I'm simply stating a fact that the largest constituency of support for Donald Trump is among white men without college degrees. You are choosing to read more into that, then what was intended.

You did talk smack.

So you got both a series 6 and 7?

Or just 6?

You wanna call me and other trump supports idiots I want to know exactly what makes you so damn special.

You also have a CFP?

You did talk smack.

So you got both a series 6 and 7?

Or just 6?

You wanna call me and other trump supports idiots I want to know exactly what makes you so damn special.

You also have a CFP?
Just a series 6... and I'm not a certified financial planner.

I'm in a good mood right now... Tennessee just opened up a can of whoop a$$ on Muschamp and Pruitt appears to have righted the ship. Hell, we might even make a bowl game now. Who would have thought that after BYU? So, I'm saying Go Vols! to all Trumpets on here.... as an expression of my goodwill - even to you uneducated, simpletons!

Reactions: VolnJC

I'm in a good mood right now... Tennessee just opened up a can of whoop a$$ on Muschamp and Pruitt appears to have righted the ship. Hell, we might even make a bowl game now. Who would have thought that after BYU? So, I'm saying Go Vols! to all Trumpets on here.... as an expression of my goodwill - even to you uneducated, simpletons!

Can of whoop ass sounds just about right........

EFancN_XkAIvP1r.jpg

Reactions: BowlBrother85

It was a great win.

Just please stop with the dumb Trump voter remarks though. Both sides have a group mix of poor, rich, educated, and uneducated voting for them.

Mugshots show White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham after drunk driving arrests in 2013 and 2015

OXCC6LGSKVDE7OX32Q5TDWKM4E.jpg

Holy cow, who would have thought that this lady could make Spicer and the Mooch look like home-run hires?

If you think this bunch can't get worse, you're wrong.

This skank is trashing John Kelly. She literally said that USMC General John Kelly was "totally unequipped" to handle the "genius" of a TV reality star. She sound's like she gets her writing ques from DPRK press releases.

Clearly, she's been tweeting while severely inebriated. Given her history, she's probably doing so from her car while swerving through traffic and chugging on an Mickeys malt liquor bigmouth.

It's really hard to believe that this is the best that America can trot out on the field.

Reactions: zeppelin128
This skank is trashing John Kelly. She literally said that USMC General John Kelly was "totally unequipped" to handle the "genius" of a TV reality star. She sound's like she gets her writing ques from DPRK press releases.

Clearly, she's been tweeting while severely inebriated. Given her history, she's probably doing so from her car while swerving through traffic and chugging on an Mickeys malt liquor bigmouth.

It's really hard to believe that this is the best that America can trot out on the field.
I have my issues with Kelly and Mattis but God knows they did their best to contain the madness that was going on in the White House.

Reactions: Septic
I typed a response to this this this afternoon and it got deleted before I posted it. I’ll come back to it tomorrow.
Maybe this is where I learn something. My impression was that when a law isn’t clear or has multiple ways to be interpreted, it the job of the judge to make the case it’s being applied to. And one of the first things a judge relies upon when making application is to look at precedent. In this case, I understand that the constitution doesn’t clearly say how the House should start an impeachment inquiry, but there is precedent. She ruled against precedent and with the party line that she has been associated with. And if a person is issued a subpoena and their lawyer believes it to be done illegally, does that person, any person, have to comply before the legality of the subpoena has been established?
But I’m not anywhere close to a lawyer and could be completely wrong. I would be glad to see trump elected out of office next year, but I’m afraid of what the political parties are doing bending and twisting the everything to suit their political needs.

Edit: My point is that if there was a house vote to begin an inquiry that was then run through the Judiciary committee like the previous two impeachment’s, then there would be no question of the legality of the subpoenas and need for trump to comply.

VN Store

Back