The Impeachment Thread

Kind of, I was in a unit at Ft Sam where no one had one. Too many trips to Nuevo Laredo and whole platoons would have Article 15's on Monday morning.

It's (or was) still possible to get a AGCM with an Article 15. Or so I've heard.

alex-vindman-640x480.jpg

I dont know about you guys, but I cant trust a 21yr serviceman who doesnt have the Army Good Conduct Medal.
He could have had one and in the last 3 years had it taken away i guess.......but then, I would wonder what he did to get it taken away.

Maybe my old eyes are just messing with me but I dont see one.

Im just going to go with he is untrustworthy.

Hell he probably didn't even receive a bowling participant trophy and a neatness medal.

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Part of his facts are just plain wrong ... Ukraine did know that the military aid had been withheld on July 25th, per Bill Taylor. That was not a verbatim transcript of the phone call. Obviously, Zelenskyy isn't going to denounce Trump while Trump is still in office. I'm sure that he would rather not be in the middle of our politics to begin with. Let's see what Vindman testified to today. He was on the call and can speak to this "conditionality" - which is not an actual word, Jim.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Part of his facts are just plain wrong ... Ukraine did know that the military aid had been withheld on July 25th, per Bill Taylor. That was not a verbatim transcript of the phone call. Obviously, Zelenskyy isn't going to denounce Trump while Trump is still in office. I'm sure that he would rather not be in the middle of our politics to begin with. Let's see what Vindman testified to today. He was on the call and can speak to this "conditionality" - which is not an actual word, Jim.

Must be a slow Tuesday at the bank for you today.......you've posted nonsense all day.

Reactions: ajvol01 and VolnJC
I do too but it mostly because I passed out in the car before the brawl at the donkey show took place.

Well, I never actually had an article 15, just a few oral reprimands.

Also, I think back when I was doing the border runs, the urine samples were tested in a collective batch.. so there was some room for a few bad hombres. and still be under the thresholds.

Good times..

Well, I never actually had an article 15, just a few oral reprimands.

Also, I think back when I was doing the border runs, the urine samples were tested in a collective batch.. so there was some room for a few bad hombres. and still be under the thresholds.

Good times..

Were you at Ft Sam or Hood?

Yeah of course because you know more than Jim Jordan lol

This nails some of the Dems on here...10 ppl can testify to no Quid pro quo but if one says something different all the rest are lying lol

Reactions: ajvol01
Yeah of course because you know more than Jim Jordan lol
Yeah... on this matter. Jim is not only using words that don't exist (conditionality? Seriously?)... but he doesn't have his facts straight. Bill Taylor testified that the Ukraine was aware that Trump had withheld the military aid on July 25th. That is a fact. It is also a fact that a verbatim transcript of the call has not been released.

This nails some of the Dems on here...10 ppl can testify to no Quid pro quo but if one says something different all the rest are lying lol

Which ten are testifying no qpq? Donald, Eric, Tiffany, Jr., and Ivanka and the little trump don't count. I'd wager that Melania wold testify against him if she thought she wouldn't be deported.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back