The Impeachment Thread

alex-vindman-640x480.jpg

I dont know about you guys, but I cant trust a 21yr serviceman who doesnt have the Army Good Conduct Medal.
He could have had one and in the last 3 years had it taken away i guess.......but then, I would wonder what he did to get it taken away.

Maybe my old eyes are just messing with me but I dont see one.

Im just going to go with he is untrustworthy.

Officers do not get GCMs.

alex-vindman-640x480.jpg

I dont know about you guys, but I cant trust a 21yr serviceman who doesnt have the Army Good Conduct Medal.
He could have had one and in the last 3 years had it taken away i guess.......but then, I would wonder what he did to get it taken away.

Yet you view Trump as trustworthy? Do you guys ever take a step back and look at the depths to which you have allowed Trumpism to cause you to sink?
The most bizarre outcome of Trumpism is what it was done to what I would have to assume are otherwise good and decent people. Trump has certainly darkened the conscious of America.

Reactions: tvolsfan
alex-vindman-640x480.jpg

Is the Good Conduct Medal like a participation trophy?

alex-vindman-640x480.jpg

It's an enlisted achievement. I'm not even sure an officer could wear it, if they were awarded one while being prior enlisted.

Maybe you are just trying to hard too hard to cast shade on a Army Officer?

Reactions: tvolsfan and Septic
So you view the Clinton impeachment as unjustified? I'm curious if that was your take when it was happening.
To be honest I didn't follow it very closely, I had my mind on finer things. If you want an answer then yeah, it was BS impeachment. I remember when Nixon was on his way out, that was justified.

Yet you view Trump as trustworthy? Do you guys ever take a step back and look at the depths to which you have allowed Trumpism to cause you to sink?
The most bizarre outcome of Trumpism is what it was done to what I would have to assume are otherwise good and decent people. Trump has certainly darkened the conscious of America.
Why do you think I view Trump as trustworthy?

alex-vindman-640x480.jpg

Perhaps if he were enlisted he'd have one, it's not available for officers.

Dream on Hillary boy.
19 Republicans are retiring from House seats. Think whatever you want to, but that is an unusually high number. In order to regain the House, Republicans will need to hold on to all of those and pick up another 19 seats as well and that is with the Republican gerrymandered North Carolina being redrawn. If you are being realistic, it's not likely.

Reactions: tvolsfan
It's an enlisted achievement. I'm not even sure an officer could wear it, if they were awarded one while being prior enlisted.

Maybe you are just trying to hard too hard to cast shade on a Army Officer?

Turns out I was trying to hard to make an innocent joke and failed, but you keep thinking that I have some kind of daily agenda other than to laugh at you people.

19 Republicans are retiring from House seats. Think whatever you want to, but that is an unusually high number. In order to regain the House, Republicans will need to hold on to all of those and pick up another 19 seats as well and that is with the Republican gerrymandered North Carolina being redrawn. If you are being realistic, it's not likely.

But you're forgetting the looming deep state indictments. That's going to be a game changer! ;)

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Is the Good Conduct Medal like a participation trophy?

Kind of, I was in a unit at Ft Sam where no one had one. Too many trips to Nuevo Laredo and whole platoons would have Article 15's on Monday morning.

VN Store

Back