The Impeachment Thread

So, that's not good.
So, that's bad.

You worry way too much about what others outside the country think . You would probably have less anxiety if you stopped fretting over if they think this dress makes your hips look wide . I’m positive that the Canadians that just re-elected black face aren’t going to critique you too much now . What could Mexico with their drug lords possibly say to you that would hurt your pride ? France is taxing their people into oblivion and causing civil riots , Germany is getting its energy supply to run its country from a publicly hated dictator / KGB/ murderer , the UK is taking the vote away from its people wanting to get out of a union that they have to pay ungodly union dues to for nothing . Did I miss anybody ? If I did just file them under meh for they are lucky I didn’t bring up what they are doing .

If this is just policy and there’s been seven(?) witnesses now, then surely this type of mass defection over a “just a policy disagreement” is proof that it’s common among professionals in our government, to go testify before congress over policy disagreements, right?

But Exactly zero NSC or State Department employees defied orders from their supervisor and testified before congress over North Korea/Iran/Russia/China “policy disagreements.”

So for your bucket to get Trump’s water from point A to point B, you have to believe that NOBODY disagreed with him this strongly over policy before now. And it’s not about North Korea where we’re turning a blind eye to their nuclear program. It’s not about Russia where we’re pulling out of all manner of weapons treaties. It’s not about Iran or Syria where two advisors and their staff have literally quit and remained silent over [checks notes] policy disagreements. It’s Ukraine where we have a “transcript” of the president asking a foreign leader for election assistance literally one day after Bob Mueller finished testifying to congress about the LAST time this president sought foreign help in an election...

Reactions: JCP201
So nothing wrong with the call or the "transcript" of the call just concerns? Political/policy differences between him and the POTUS is what his testimony boiled down to.

Hell of thing to throw away a career on.
They're too stupid to understand that point.

Wrong.
The argument is that the detention policy of Trump, which was set forth by Sessions, involved separating children from their parents, with no plans or even the means in place, to ever reunite them later. That was indefensible. I don't give a damn about any stupid cages.
Break the law you go to jail fool. You want your family to come with you?

You worry way too much about what others outside the country think . You would probably have less anxiety if you stopped fretting over if they think this dress makes your hips look wide . I’m positive that the Canadians that just re-elected black face aren’t going to critique you too much now . What could Mexico with their drug lords possibly say to you that would hurt your pride ? France is taxing their people into oblivion and causing civil riots , Germany is getting its energy supply to run its country from a publicly hated dictator / KGB/ murderer , the UK is taking the vote away from its people wanting to get out of a union that they have to pay ungodly union dues to for nothing . Did I miss anybody ? If I did just file them under meh for they are lucky I didn’t bring up what they are doing .
Personally, I would have a hard time giving a lesser sh!t about what France, Canada, Germany, etc. think about us.

If this is just policy and there’s been seven(?) witnesses now, then surely this type of mass defection over a “just a policy disagreement” is proof that it’s common among professionals in our government, to go testify before congress over policy disagreements, right?

But Exactly zero NSC or State Department employees defied orders from their supervisor and testified before congress over North Korea/Iran/Russia/China “policy disagreements.”

So for your bucket to get Trump’s water from point A to point B, you have to believe that NOBODY disagreed with him this strongly over policy before now. And it’s not about North Korea where we’re turning a blind eye to their nuclear program. It’s not about Russia where we’re pulling out of all manner of weapons treaties. It’s not about Iran or Syria where two advisors and their staff have literally quit and remained silent over [checks notes] policy disagreements. It’s Ukraine where we have a “transcript” of the president asking a foreign leader for election assistance literally one day after Bob Mueller finished testifying to congress about the LAST time this president sought foreign help in an election...

There have been 7 witnesses and none have said aid was delayed or held up because of trump wanting an investigation.

There have been 7 witnesses and none have said aid was delayed or held up because of trump wanting an investigation.

RockyTop85 said:
Pretty sure Taylor said exactly that. And Mulvaney. and maybe one other?
FFS. We do not know everything that the witnesses have or have not said and we do not know what they would/will/did say when they were questioned by the Republican members in these "hearings".

What we do know has been allowed out for a reason and that is to paint a particular picture by those who head this inquisition, er, investigation.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back