The Impeachment Thread

Of course they do , thats why I specifically said they shouldn’t ( I’ll add under any circumstances) let their political bias interfere with their jobs . They should strive to be more like the secret service , that seems to be the gold standard .
They were not letting political bias interfere. They were letting experienced understanding dictate action.
Big difference.
You guys need to repeat to yourselves every morning.......
"None of this would have happened had any of the other 16 been nominated."
Maybe that would help y'all finally understand that it's not a dem vs. rep thing, it's a Trump thing.

They were not letting political bias interfere. They were letting experienced understanding dictate action.
Big difference.
Maybe that would help y'all finally understand that it's not a dem vs. rep thing, it's a Trump thing.

It’s a dem thing and they let their bias cost them their jobs .

A6E23579-A5F8-4F46-8DEB-9FFB189E57DB.jpeg

There’s a chance they dismiss it immediately and cite the upcoming election as the reason. Let the people decide. We will see. Either way, it isn’t getting through the Senate unless something new comes out that is concrete evidence of a crime.
I'm not sure what you mean by "dismiss it immediately". If there is an impeachment in the House, there has to be a vote in the Senate. The Senate can't render a summary judgment, if that is what you mean. Now, Senate Republicans don't have to call any witnesses, but that probably wouldn't be wise politically.

Reactions: tvolsfan
There’s a chance they dismiss it immediately and cite the upcoming election as the reason. Let the people decide. We will see. Either way, it isn’t getting through the Senate unless something new comes out that is concrete evidence of a crime.
It isn’t getting through the senate regardless of what comes out. Mitch and the republicans in the senate couldn’t care less if there is new evidence.

I'm not sure what you mean by "dismiss it immediately". If there is an impeachment in the House, there has to be a vote in the Senate. The Senate can't render a summary judgment, if that is what you mean. Now, Senate Republicans don't have to call any witnesses, but that probably wouldn't be wise politically.
My bad then BB. I thought a summary judgment was possible. I do think if it gets that far, which it will, they’ll at least go through the motions.

It isn’t getting through the senate regardless of what comes out. Mitch and the republicans in the senate couldn’t care less if there is new evidence.
You certainly could be correct but there’s a lot of the public that would. Maybe I’m wrong but I think there’s a lot of folks like me that would be open to it if there was concrete evidence of a crime. Otherwise, no President should be impeached, not even for political reasons.

It’s a dem thing and they let their bias cost them their jobs .

View attachment 237058
It's not a Dem thing. It's a corruption thing. I think, if this comes to light, corruption from both sides will see the light of day.

And @luthervol is right. This wouldn't have happened if anyone else had won. I personally suspect he's right for the wrong reasons, but he that part is correct.

It's not a Dem thing. It's a corruption thing. I think, if this comes to light, corruption from both sides will see the light of day.

And @luthervol is right. This wouldn't have happened if anyone else had won. I personally suspect he's right for the wrong reasons, but he that part is correct.

If this wouldn’t have happened to anyone else then it goes deeper than political bias and into letting your personal opinions and beliefs interfere with your job which is supposed to be free of that . Ones personal beliefs determine ones political beliefs in almost every case so it’s a tomato / tomato scenario . How is it that we have these multiple issues in the FBI but not in the secret service ?

Reactions: volinsd
told y'all she was crooked. Another "Super Star" witness crashed and burns...can't wait for her to remember the truth like the others lol

Read the damn article FFS.

Her "response" was that her department would be in touch with the staffer who wanted info. There was no substantive discussion.

Typical process deflection by moronic GOP extremists protecting their king.

What? Of course most people in DC hated Trump, they were in perfect positions to understand what an abomination and danger he would be as POTUS. However their positions required a front of neutrality but their primary duty is to country and they acted accordingly.

The bureaucrats serve at the pleasure of The President. They colluded with foreign actors trying to prevent his election and then remove him from office. He found out about it long ago and intends to bring them to justice.

Are you really under the impression that govt agencies get to decide what constitutes “protecting the country” and can commit crimes in the process with impunity?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
If this wouldn’t have happened to anyone else then it goes deeper than political bias and into letting your personal opinions and beliefs interfere with your job which is supposed to be free of that . Ones personal beliefs determine ones political beliefs in almost every case so it’s a tomato / tomato scenario . How is it that we have these multiple issues in the FBI but not in the secret service ?
If Trump is there to expose political corruption in DC, and political corruption is deep in both parties, then they wouldn't have responded this way to anyone else (because any other feasable candidate would have probably been an insider). It also means that both parties will be exposed.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
It simple goes to Trump being a danger to the country. Even his own people seriously contemplated a mass resignation.
Paint it any other way you wish, but you're only fooling yourself.

It simple goes to Trump being a danger to the country. Even his own people seriously contemplated a mass resignation.
Paint it any other way you wish, but you're only fooling yourself.

You are the one with the brush , I’m just going off of what the FBI is supposed to stand for but have failed to live up to. Take a gander at those core values then at that motto .

9F24A21D-EC71-4545-9C9B-53E892F560C0.jpeg

You are the one with the brush , I’m just going off of what the FBI is supposed to stand for but have failed to live up to. Take a gander at those core values then at that motto .

View attachment 237095
The way you guys avoid accepting the obvious is bizarre.
Trump is unfit. It was know before he was sworn in. It became increasingly clear after he was sworn in.

Trump is unfit. It was know before he was sworn in. It became increasingly clear after he was sworn in.
LOL, it is awesome watching you and the other Libs on this board cry daily about Trump being POTUS! And y'all talk about Trump having a fragile ego.

Trump is a duly elected president , the unfit part is a bias and just an opinion until proven so by a process under the constitution. The FBI does not get to determine based on “ their opinion “ if he is fit or not . That’s why it is so important that agencies like the FBI, CIA, NSA, Secret Service stay neutral .

Lol Don Jr destroyed the Libs on The View yesterday...can you say they were Triggered? Best sales promo ever...now NBC News doubled down and got their azzes ratioed

View attachment 2370973

Was that your take? I thought he looked like an absolute buffoon. It's amazing how two people can watch the same thing and see things in entirely different ways.

Big difference.
Hey Luther. I like you buddy. So look out for what;s coming your way.
1573326702414.gif

VN Store

Back