The Impeachment Thread

LOL, it is awesome watching you and the other Libs on this board cry daily about Trump being POTUS! And y'all talk about Trump having a fragile ego.
He's got the ego of a 12 year old girl.
I heard one piece of that new book that went something like this....going to work at the White House every morning is like going to the senior citizens center and your crazy elderly uncle is running around the lawn with no pants on screaming about the cafeteria food. You spend the whole day trying to calm him down and bring him back to reality.

I also like this quote:
The author describes Trump as “like a twelve-year-old in an air traffic control tower, pushing the buttons of government indiscriminately, indifferent to the planes skidding across the runway and the flights frantically diverting away from the airport" in an excerpt provided to the outlet.

Was that your take? I thought he looked like an absolute buffoon. It's amazing how two people can watch the same thing and see things in entirely different ways.
They acted like buffoons and wouldn't even say his name after inviting him on to discuss his book..which they didn't even mention..they were wrong about being able to call out the Whistleblower...on Joy wearing blackface and Whoopi defending Romansky and 13 year olds..but yeah u keep that head in the sand

I heard one piece of that new book that went something like this....going to work at the White House every morning is like going to the senior citizens center and your crazy elderly uncle is running around the lawn with no pants on screaming about the cafeteria food. You spend the whole day trying to calm him down and bring him back to reality.

I also like this quote:
The author describes Trump as “like a twelve-year-old in an air traffic control tower, pushing the buttons of government indiscriminately, indifferent to the planes skidding across the runway and the flights frantically diverting away from the airport" in an excerpt provided to the outlet.
LOL, you mean the book written by "anonymous"?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

I also like this quote:
Pay attention Luth:
150+ Conservative Judges -
Check
Building Wall - Check
Economy Booming - Check
Unemployment Lowest Ever - Check
Pit Bull against the Liberal Media Hacks - Check
Not a DIM - Check Check Check Check Check Check Check
You do not like him - Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check CheckCheck Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check Check

If Trump is there to expose political corruption in DC, and political corruption is deep in both parties, then they wouldn't have responded this way to anyone else (because any other feasable candidate would have probably been an insider). It also means that both parties will be exposed.
I agree and am 100% ok with that

I also like this quote:
Luther, you are officially the sheepiest sheep of all sheep that have ever sheeped. I hope you never are in a position to make any kind of decision that would effect other people.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I wonder if Trump really thinks that other than Laura Ingraham and Hannity a self serving transcript of a different call is going to make a difference.

I wonder if Trump really thinks that other than Laura Ingraham and Hannity a self serving transcript of a different call is going to make a difference.
Of course he really thinks that. You've seen how many in the PF willingly believe the most irrational and illogical bs.

Think Trump and obstruction.
Think Trump and bribery.

Is that your standard for "proven"? Tell me there is a difference. . .

Think Hillary with illegal private server.
Think Hillary with deletion of emails.
Think Hillary with bleach bit of server.
Think Hillary with destruction of cell phones.
Think Bill and Loretta on a plane.
Think FBI and FISA warrant.
Think Peter, Lisa, and Andy on FISA, Email, and Mueller.
Think Holder on Fast and Furious.

Wait, there's much, much more.

Is that your standard for "proven"? Tell me there is a difference. . .

Think Hillary with illegal private server.
Think Hillary with deletion of emails.
Think Hillary with bleach bit of server.
Think Hillary with destruction of cell phones.
Think Bill and Loretta on a plane.
Think FBI and FISA warrant.
Think Peter, Lisa, and Andy on FISA, Email, and Mueller.
Think Holder on Fast and Furious.

Wait, there's much, much more.
LOL...
I'm talking about a level much higher than those.
Those were all, what do you guys call them, nothing burgers......

VN Store

Back