The Impeachment Thread

Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: ‘It was offensive’
Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity.
Haley told "CBS Evening News" anchor Norah O’Donnell that she did not appreciate having the former officials confide in her, as she described in her new book, “With All Due Respect.”

Motive matters. Pretty ballsy being a whistleblower and risking your career over second hand knowledge.... Would you risk everything on second hand knowledge....I wouldn't. I better have heard it all if I was going to make that claim.

Motive of the whistleblower is irrelevant. Even if the whistleblower was a die hard Dem that would not excuse Trump.

The WB started it all. Not irrelevant. Need to find out who put him up to it. Probably Schifty.

So... man sees smoke pouring out of building and pulls the fire alarm.

By your logic, you ignore the fire, let the building burn down and interrogate the man as to WHY he pulled the fire alarm.

Pure genius.

Reactions: Hunerwadel

By your logic, you ignore the fire, let the building burn down and interrogate the man as to WHY he pulled the fire alarm.

Pure genius.
Hey pure genius, the country isn't on fire. Although you might want to check California...

Pure genius.

The whistle blower is none other than Trump. He released the "transcript"and he was on the call. Should be a slam dunk exoneration if Trump testifies, right?

I must be stupid, because the whistleblower has no first hand knowledge of the phone call yet what he has to say is sacred after a transcript of it is ignored? This entire thing is a sham and it shows people how corrupt the politics have become in Washington DC when one party will try to impeach a President because they can't win an election by running on issues that the entire country agrees with.

There you have it. They just lost the 1% chance they had in Senate. Go ahead and impeach, he will get an acquittal and then we can move on from this **** show.
They won't even vote. If they impeach and send to the senate, teh Republicsns take control and start calling all these witnesses the Dems are blocking for--asking questions the Dems don't want answered under oath.

Just won't happen.

For how many did Trump personally get involved and delay aid?
I've read they wanted to cut the amount allotted by 18 B to all but Congress said no. Bipartisan vote to keep the same amount.
Pakistan he threatened to withhold 255m in aide in 2018 because they did not help with terrorism but shielded some as India has been claiming.

I've read they wanted to cut the amount allotted by 18 B to all but Congress said no. Bipartisan vote to keep the same amount.
Pakistan he threatened to withhold 255m in aide in 2018 because they did not help with terrorism but shielded some as India has been claiming.
Fair enough. I read that he had not withheld aid to any other country but it was in a pretty snarky oped, I’ll take your word over theirs.

VN Store

Back