The Impeachment Thread

If lying tweets and angry memes are any indication, the Trumpists seem pretty unsettled by the fact that impeachment starts tomorrow.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
Reactions: JCP201
Any chance if they impeach and the Senate acquits him(or whatever the appropriate term would be), we can stop with all the political theater and move on? I know it's highly unlikely, but I'm just really tired of hearing all this bull ****.

Any chance if they impeach and the Senate acquits him(or whatever the appropriate term would be), we can stop with all the political theater and move on? I know it's highly unlikely, but I'm just really tired of hearing all this bull ****.
If they don't prevail they will re-hash and spin it as a prime reason the corrupt GOP must be voted out and will find something else to investigate to keep the home fires burning.

#Resist

If the president stops trying to rig the election in his favor, possibly.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back