The Impeachment Thread

Well, it wasn't SpaceCoastVol, so it's no big deal to him. Sadly, his attitude pretty much mirrors our egocentric President.
It's amazing how many on here have the egocentric view of a two year old. Nothing exists outside of their own existence. I guess that explains a lot.

Reactions: MontyPython
I think it's wrong, but previous administrations have used EP to prevent testimony for various things. You can't support it for one POTUS then deny it for another. And I'm not sure how you even go about changing EP powers.

I assume executive privilege would be subject to a crime/fraud exception, just like the attorney client privilege

You've defended Bill Clinton on several occasions. Hillary as well.
Of course I have and will continue to do so. But I never said either were without guilt or wrongdoing......which is what you claimed.

Remember, I'm the continuum man.

I think it's wrong, but previous administrations have used EP to prevent testimony for various things. You can't support it for one POTUS then deny it for another. And I'm not sure how you even go about changing EP powers.

Yeah, the legal situation is all muddied here. I don't pretend to know honestly what's legal/illegal/puffery. But, I will say that if the 1st hand witnesses had testimony that exonerates Trump... pretty confident Trump would allow them to testify.

It's amazing how many on here have the egocentric view of a two year old. Nothing exists outside of their own existence. I guess that explains a lot.

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Looking at these three pages Trump released, compared to the July call, I have to say it’s incredible how badly his conversation skills deteriorated between April and July. I hope he is getting the medical assistance he needs to diagnose whatever is causing that.

Not going well for Democrats right now. The public is not happy with this impeachment inquiry. Dems better hope they find something concrete to actually get Trump impeached or this is gonna backfire heavily.
What is your basis for saying the public isn’t happy with the impeachment inquiry?

Not going well for Democrats right now. The public is not happy with this impeachment inquiry. Dems better hope they find something concrete to actually get Trump impeached or this is gonna backfire heavily.
It's been a great day for the dems. so far.

VN Store

Back