The Impeachment Thread

So they would do it but it’s ridiculous to say they would do it? That doesn’t make sense.

Look at how he treated/treats Jeff Sessions. All Sessions did was fail to get in the way.
Oh FFS stop taking my post out of context to deflect from you own post.

Yes everybody who deals with Trump makes glowing remarks to his ego. That doesn’t mean they will lie and compromise their own integrity for him.

Remember the, I think, Finnish President who was here recently? Glowing friendly remarks... and clearly not a Trump fan and made his own shade comments also. And our two countries go back quite a ways, however as a foreign chief executive leading an ally he didn’t feel compelled to compromise his own views while he was kissing up to Trump. Yet Zelensky MUST be doing that with everything he’s said? CMON MAN!

If concrete evidence is provided he did it, such as a recording, or an actual signed memo, then I'll support impeachment and removal from office. Never said I wouldn't. But I've yet to see anything that conclusively leads to a Trump QPQ. Right now, everything is circumstantial IMO.

Fair enough. These have been 2nd and 3rd hand witnesses to date. BUT, what if Trump prevents 1st hand witnesses from testifying?

Oh FFS stop taking my post out of context to deflect from you own post.

Yes everybody who deals with Trump makes glowing remarks to his ego. That doesn’t mean they will lie and compromise their own integrity for him.

Remember the, I think, Finnish President who was here recently? Glowing friendly remarks... and clearly not a Trump fan and made his own shade comments also. And our two countries go back quite a ways, however as a foreign chief executive leading an ally he didn’t feel compelled to compromise his own views while he was kissing up to Trump. Yet Zelensky MUST be doing that with everything he’s said? CMON MAN!

When did Russia invade Finland?

I’m not deflecting from anything. There is nothing to deflect from. Your argument doesn’t make sense, I’m trying to point that out to you.

Wow the story grows girl. You were born a poor black child, went to a top 5 law school.View attachment 238518
Affirmative action??? She got a slot at law school while someone more deserving that would have been a better lawyer had to go somewhere else? Say it ain't so.

Fair enough. These have been 2nd and 3rd hand witnesses to date. BUT, what if Trump prevents 1st hand witnesses from testifying?
I think it's wrong, but previous administrations have used EP to prevent testimony for various things. You can't support it for one POTUS then deny it for another. And I'm not sure how you even go about changing EP powers.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back