The Impeachment Thread

Instead of regurgitating Red State and Daily Caller headlines to defend Trump, no matter what, maybe you ought to take some time and consider what it means for the party when you think lifelong conservatives are “butthurt” over Trump. What it means that the party is losing control of State governments. What it means when the presidential candidate underperformed down-ballot republicans in some swing states on Election Day.

Control of the presidency isn’t the only measure of party health. You can’t get your agenda through by bullying anybody who doesn’t agree with you. That’s just the definitional nature of politics.
Where have I done that in this exchange with you? And get the hell off your high horse with the conservative narrative.

The president, regardless of party, is not captive in the White House during his time in office. And his public movements fall under the control of the Secret Service. THEY determine what resources will be required to provide his security in a public place. This worn out narrative on golf is stupid. Take it up with the Secret Service and save your soap box for an issue that actually makes sense. And I’d say that for anybody bitching about a Dim POTUS being in public too. I might ridicule the venue, like say a dipshit beer summit, but the cost of providing security for POTUS during any event isnt even within his control.

By all means, he's welcome to come, hold up his right hand, take an oath and testify.

And have Schiff interrupt his legal team anytime they may object to questioning? Does the left approve of those tactics Schiff used today?

For the conservatives, we're constantly reminded of how the left is the party of tolerance and understanding, yet whenever someone else has their turn and if they don't share your point of view...the left will shout them down or change the rules in the middle of the game.

One of these days this BS will come back to bite you.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I now understand why the Dems shoe-horned this process into the Intelligence Committee. This must be where the GOP sends all their dunces and crooks.

You all need new material

She was never called because she had knowledge about the phone call or the withholding of aid. It's rarely the case that every witness called has direct testimony concerning the crime.

The fact that (1) such articles are being run and (2) latched onto by the base tells me the Republicans have an execeedingly weak defense and a gullible, proudly know-nothing base.

Reactions: luthervol
And have Schiff interrupt his legal team anytime they may object to questioning? Does the left approve of those tactics Schiff used today?

For the conservatives, we're constantly reminded of how the left is the party of tolerance and understanding, yet whenever someone else has their turn and if they don't share your point of view...the left will shout them down or change the rules in the middle of the game.

One of these days this BS will come back to bite you.
Schiff would let him ramble incoherently uninterrupted so he could dig himself deeper.

Reactions: tvolsfan
She was never called because she had knowledge about the phone call or the withholding of aid. It's rarely the case that every witness called has direct testimony concerning the crime.

The fact that (1) such articles are being run and (2) latched onto by the base tells me the Republicans have an execeedingly weak defense and a gullible, proudly know-nothing base.
So why was Yovanovitch on display today then again?

Reactions: hog88
I was on the road today and listened to a few minutes of it, right as Nunes got started. Had to laugh when he kept referring to the hold up of the aid as "the pause." Even corrected her once to have her refer to it as "the pause."

giphy.gif

I was on the road today and listened to a few minutes of it, right as Nunes got started. Had to laugh when he kept referring to the hold up of the aid as "the pause." Even corrected her once to have her refer to it as "the pause."

giphy.gif

Yes, I agree that the Dims are so stupid.......yes..

Just wanted to give some GOP members a chance to further smear?
Maybe! She damn sure didn’t have any relevant information related to the hearing!

Oh wait my bad. Hearsay is actually better than first hand information now according to some idiot Dim House legislator. Carry on 👍

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back