The Impeachment Thread

Sondland is Wednesday. Vindman is sometime next week as well.

Assuming that staffer's testimony is accurate, Sondland has some real exposure if he fibs on Wednesday
I either missed your last part when I gave you the like or you added it.

We will see. The problem is that if Sondland says that isn’t accurate then nothing comes of it without a corroborating witness or some other proof. Trump will not be removed from office over he said she said. We shall see though.

I either missed your last part when I gave you the like or you added it.

We will see. The problem is that if Sondland says that isn’t accurate then nothing comes of it without a corroborating witness or some other proof. Trump will not be removed from office over he said she said. We shall see though.
Trump won’t be removed period. If there was a peepee tape Putin released for the world to see the senate would just toss the ball to the American electorate. And I am not sure they would remove him either

Trump won’t be removed period. If there was a peepee tape Putin released for the world to see the senate would just toss the ball to the American electorate. And I am not sure they would remove him either
There isn't a pee tape. And to hutch's point, there isn't sufficient evidence now to overturn an election.

Honestly, as long as this will take that’s probably best anyway. However, if there is concrete evidence of a crime then he should be removed just like any President should. It has to be beyond reasonable doubt though at a minimum.

You know if an accused murderer tells police he was with X at 9:00 PM on the night of the murder and X testifies that that is BS, but has no knowledge of the accused murderer's whereabouts that night, is that irrelevant testimony?
Apples and oranges and wouldn’t be enough to convict someone of murder anyway. I thought you were an attorney.

Reactions: Obsessed
You know if an accused murderer tells police he was with X at 9:00 PM on the night of the murder and X testifies that that is BS, but has no knowledge of the accused murderer's whereabouts that night, is that irrelevant testimony?
You mean their first hand testimony about the fact that the accused wasn't with them?

Reactions: VolnJC
See above for more empty substance. There is a lot of that going around this week. I don’t take things personally either Revin, especially on a vol board but I have little interest in reading or interacting with people that offer nothing.
You certainly seem to be doing a lot of it for someone that has little interest

VN Store

Back