The Impeachment Thread

Any chance that dude has a husband?
2.jpg

You really think Andrew Johnson and Andrew Jackson were better Presidents than Trump?

Whether you like Trump or not, there have been some really sucky politicians since the beginning of the us.
Andrew Johnson never had a chance. He was from a different party than the man elected President, taking over at the single worst time in history for our country.

Vindman and Sondman will testify and have first hand evidence. Mulvaney, pompeo and guiliani also have first-hand evidence, but have chosen to go the obstruction of justice route, consistent with the "law and order" mantra of their party.
I wonder why executive privilege exists if it's considered obstruction of justice.

Reactions: VolnJC
There I go what? Pointing out the obvious?
Just don’t come out acting like a pompous raging dick, man! That’s what he’s saying. Try a little self deprecation once in a while even. It’s goes a LONG way on this forum.

Dave and I both responded to you yesterday evening when you came out with some humor and give and take. Look at how we exchange with Zep. He (thinks he) is a liberal yet he’s way more laid back and always does give and take. I rarely agree with Zep but I always get along with him. Same thing for stewie. Huner is a crotchety old bastard but... he’s a crotchety old bastard. Took me a while to figure out his schtick but now I get his grumpy ass.

You and I haven’t had the most pleasant exchanges. Don’t assume I want to continue on that but I’ll reply in kind if needed. I rather enjoyed our moderate exchanges yesterday evening. I don’t agree with you pretty much across the board. But I’d like to have civil exchanges with you. Once you get to know people here you will be able to tell who you can get frisky with and it’s taken without animus. When you come in Guns blazing from the get go you’re simply not going to get that consideration.

Just some friendly advice. And yes I’m trying to be friendly and not accusatory in offering it 🤷‍♂️

Just don’t come out acting like a pompous raging dick, man! That’s what he’s saying. Try a little self deprecation once in a while even. It’s goes a LONG way on this forum.

Dave and I both responded to you yesterday evening when you came out with some humor and give and take. Look at how we exchange with Zep. He (thinks he) is a liberal yet he’s way more laid back and always does give and take. I rarely agree with Zep but I always get along with him. Same thing for stewie. Huner is a crotchety old bastard but... he’s a crotchety old bastard. Took me a while to figure out his schtick but now I get his grumpy ass.

You and I haven’t had the most pleasant exchanges. Don’t assume I want to continue on that but I’ll reply in kind if needed. I rather enjoyed our moderate exchanges yesterday evening. I don’t agree with you pretty much across the board. But I’d like to have civil exchanges with you. Once you get to know people here you will be able to tell who you can get frisky with and it’s taken without animus. When you come in Guns blazing from the get go you’re simply not going to get that consideration.

Just some friendly advice. And yes I’m trying to be friendly and not accusatory in offering it 🤷‍♂️
Sorry, I can’t drive 55 with some

I love how she can be tough on corruption but isn’t tough enough to handle a tweet.

Yovanovitch is about 1000 times tougher than the thin-skinned vulgarian in the Oval Office, who cannot abide even the slightest of criticisms.

You know that her ability to within the intimidation campaign is not what is at issue here.

"I Can't Drive 55" is the lead single and first track from Sammy Hagar's eighth studio album VOA in 1984. Perpetuated by a very successful music video, it became a concert staple that continued throughout Hagar's tours as a member of Van Halen.
😂 ok I’ll slow down on replies and edits. Yes we’ve reached consensus.

I just associate that song with solo Sammy is all 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: StarRaider and 37L1
😥
so did somebody else really have you account then yesterday evening then? Oh well.
No that’s all me. I guess sometimes it isn’t easy being the lone beacon of truth in here. It can erode ones will and I admit I am but a flawed being at times around y’all. But I will stay strong for you.

Sondland is Wednesday. Vindman is sometime next week as well.

Assuming that staffer's testimony is accurate, Sondland has some real exposure if he fibs on Wednesday

Sondland appears to be in real legal jeopardy at this juncture. He's already amended his testimony once - doing a complete 180 degrees from 'there was no QPQ' to 'yeah, there was QPQ'. And now Holmes testified last night. He clearly undermines a central claim in Sondland’s testimony: That Sondland didn’t know that Trump and his personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani’s interest in investigating a Ukrainian company that employed Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden had anything to do with the Biden family.

Will Sondland fabricate some elaborate new yarn when he testifies again, or will he come clean and hang the President out to dry?

This is FIRST HAND knowledge, so Trump's apologists will potentially lose yet another one of their lame arguments in defending him.

VN Store

Back