The Impeachment Thread

Why do you think I wish I could upset you?

What else would you have people conclude from the fact that you “make efforts to the contrary” to avoid arguing “no evidence” when you simply disagree with a story? Why would you “make efforts to avoid” that if it were a good faith argument?

And you absolutely backtracked from “absolutely no evidence” to “no direct evidence” to “I’m not convinced” in our conversation. I’d be happy to quote it too, if you’d like. Just confirms what I said.

I can respect a difference of opinion when people look at the evidence and say they’re not convinced. But I don’t respect people lying and mischaracterizing what evidence there is.

I’ve not met the politician that could persuade me to give up my integrity and lie for or against him. Certainly not going to do it on an anonymous message board where nobody ever changes their mind.

I have no respect for people who do. And no, I don’t expect you to care about whether or not I respect you, but you need to choose between not caring and crying about the fact that I don’t sugarcoat my response to ******** arguments.
I will say I don’t think I’ve seen anyone hang so much on message board posts. You need to explore the big wide world off your computer. It does exist. Oh, and I’ve still never said bad faith. Now go spend hours looking up more of my posts and calling me names.

There you go again. So now I’m a liar. Ok buddy. Everything you say is right and everything I say is wrong. You win RT. All hail RT!

What else would you have people conclude from the fact that you “make efforts to the contrary” to avoid arguing “no evidence” when you simply disagree with a story? Why would you “make efforts to avoid” that if it were a good faith argument?

RT is a pretty smart guy just may not be humble. Just a guess.:)
I’m not questioning his intelligence but he seems to have some weird obsession with my opinion and certainly doesn’t grasp his own hypocrisy or condescending tone. He certainly isn’t the first poster to do so though and won’t be the last.

I wouldn’t but the point is that I don’t simply default to that because it’s a story I don’t like or from a source I don’t like. That’s all. You’re making way too much out of this RT.

Yep, and when a mobster tells a witness he's going to swim with the fishes he's just inviting him for a nice Sunday afternoon dip in the ocean.

This also makes me frustrated when you type stuff like this at me. Can you please be nice?
Ok that’s not an honest offering and you know it. You don’t sound genuine in trying to engage him. Just like you he has a confrontational style, thus when you approach with that hurt feelz method he knows you aren’t being honest. Even you know you aren’t being you.

Ok that’s not an honest offering and you know it. You don’t sound genuine in trying to engage him. Just like you he has a confrontational style, thus when you approach with that hurt feelz method he knows you aren’t being honest. Even you know you aren’t being you.
LOL looks like the Dr. Phil approach ain't gettin' very far with ole PCV.

That is a hasty generalization kind sir. Please refrain from such comments.
Or “just because I own the whole fall line of the current Birkenstock’s offering doesn’t entitle you to make such generalizations” would have been assholish and yet more engaging.

hey you asked for help 🤷‍♂️

Its a new me. Your come to Jesus message seemed to have tapped into something deep inside....a paradigm shift if you will. You will see, I will show all of you.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

VN Store

Back