The Impeachment Thread

See above for more empty substance. There is a lot of that going around this week. I don’t take things personally either Revin, especially on a vol board but I have little interest in reading or interacting with people that offer nothing.
Bless your heart in the south has a ton of substance to it. Some of us get it.

iu

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I have to disagree.

The situation we have today is pretty much due to him and Jim Crow. He was a racist himself and allowed the states to adopt the whole separate but equal crap.

The fallout from his decisions are still impacting our country to this day.

I get that the country was very torn at that point but at the end of the day Johnson was just another racist, Slave owning Democrat who through the African American population under the bus when he had the chance.
Sounds like a tough guy to have as an owner according to the story. He was a man of his times. I don't believe you can judge him or anyone else from that era, based on today's norms. He lived, worked, and is buried in my hometown, and I knew his great granddaughter.

www.nps.gov/anjo/learn/historyculture/slaves.htm

He also freed his slaves on August 8, 1863, and their is a celebration in the black community every year in Greeneville on that date.

Sounds like a tough guy to have as an owner according to the story. He was a man of his times. I don't believe you can judge him or anyone else from that era, based on today's norms. He lived, worked, and is buried in my hometown, and I knew his great granddaughter.

www.nps.gov/anjo/learn/historyculture/slaves.htm

He also freed his slaves on August 8, 1863, and their is a celebration in the black community every year in Greeneville on that date.
Had a good friend in college that was a Treadwell from Greeneville.

I can just hear that fool saying "If we don't impeach Donald Trump he will be re-elected". What a racist POS.
After reading mr greens record i think we'd probably have little in common. Gotta give him cred for being ahead of the curve though, he was calling for impeachment early but still couldn't come up with any impeachable offense. "because trump honks me off" isn't quite good enough.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Trump does not have an honest bone in his body, he lies about absolutely everything. Honesty, dignity, and class do not exist in this Administration.
The amazing thing is that even the redhatters know this and still worship him. Sometimes I think many of them worship him specifically for that reason.

Reactions: TN Ribs
The amazing thing is that even the redhatters know this and still worship him. Sometimes I think many of them worship him specifically for that reason.

I agree. The problem is that he lies so much that he can't be trusted to tell the truth under any circumstance. When a crisis arises, his words no longer can be trusted, they are meaningless.

I agree. The problem is that he lies so much that he can't be trusted to tell the truth under any circumstance. When a crisis arises, his words no longer can be trusted, they are meaningless.
I find that terrifying and completely unacceptable, but Trumpers just keep on Trumping.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Its a new me. Your come to Jesus message seemed to have tapped into something deep inside....a paradigm shift if you will. You will see, I will show all of you.
Cool.
Just so you know, you dont have to show it very often at all.
For real

VN Store

Back