The Investigation of the Biden Criminal Cabal

Watching Grassley on the floor revealing this (recorded). FBI apparently redacted the part about the recordings in the document finally given to the House. FBI needs to be torn down to the studs and start over. Clean house. They can’t be trusted. Of course, the recordings don’t exist until they do. I have a suspicion they’ll get destroyed somehow if, in fact, they do exist.

"According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses 15 audio recordings of phone calls between him and Hunter Biden," Grassley said. "According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden."

Watching Grassley on the floor revealing this (recorded). FBI apparently redacted the part about the recordings in the document finally given to the House. FBI needs to be torn down to the studs and start over. Clean house. They can’t be trusted. Of course, the recordings don’t exist until they do. I have a suspicion they’ll get destroyed somehow if, in fact, they do exist.

Time after time. Outrageous.

Reactions: AM64 and Vol737
"According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses 15 audio recordings of phone calls between him and Hunter Biden," Grassley said. "According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden."
Those recordings will never see the light of day.

Mykola Zlochevsky, the Ukrainian owner of Burisma, was the "foreign national" involved in the alleged "criminal bribery scheme" detailed in the FBI form, and Zlochevsky referred to Joe Biden as the “big guy” during a conversation several years before the June 2020 date of the bureau document, according to sources familiar with the FBI record who described its contents to the Washington Examiner.

There it is..The Big Guy

Are the 51 "intelligence experts" in the process of drafting a quick letter for all to sign?

hillary-guilty-hrc.gif

Mykola Zlochevsky, the Ukrainian owner of Burisma, was the "foreign national" involved in the alleged "criminal bribery scheme" detailed in the FBI form, and Zlochevsky referred to Joe Biden as the “big guy” during a conversation several years before the June 2020 date of the bureau document, according to sources familiar with the FBI record who described its contents to the Washington Examiner.

There it is..The Big Guy
If the FBI redacted portions of the file, how does the House know about the redacted portions?

I’m not tracking.

If the FBI redacted portions of the file, how does the House know about the redacted portions?

I’m not tracking.

It is in the article I posted.

A source familiar told Fox News Digital on Monday that the FBI did not redact the section of the FD-1023 referencing the audio recordings when showing the document to solely to Comer and Raskin, but did so for the full committee briefing. The source said Grassley and Comer had already seen the form, even prior to the FBI sharing it with Congress.

VN Store

Back