The Last Days Of The Trump Presidency

I think they'll not care. If the marxists decide to add supreme court positions no one is going to say anything. If they do stack the courts they'll be able to pass any legislation no matter how much it goes against the constitution.
Dems could win both senate seats and there won't be court packing.

What will his final acts be? When/how will he leave the White House? Will he attend the inauguration?

Discuss.
In 4 year's. Just wait and see house is vote by state 30 states to Republicans to 20 for Dems and the full Senate votes on with electors to pick there is 7 states with Biden and Trump electors why you think Harris hasn't quite her job?

Dems could win both senate seats and there won't be court packing.

Why would they not? Your party is no different than any other marxist party in history. They do what they have to to gain power. They see the scotus as branch that could stop their agenda.

Why not add some leftists judges if you habe the chance

Why would they not? Your party is no different than any other marxist party in history. They do what they have to to gain power. They see the scotus as branch that could stop their agenda.

Why not add some leftists judges if you habe the chance
Jesus you guys multiply like gremlins. I guess the tears from Trump losing are causing multiplication. Anyway, not a Dem. Several moderate Dems are on the record saying they wouldn't support it. I have given several Dem posters a hard time on here as they were floating about Trump losing. House gains by GOP and the toss up that is the senate means none of their wet dreams come true. No court packing. No DC or Puerto Rico statehood. No end of filibuster.

The radicals that have been elected will make sure any 'moderate' will go along. These people have concern for the constitution or the bill of rights. They'll pull out all the stops.

Reactions: GSD82
Jesus you guys multiply like gremlins. I guess the tears from Trump losing are causing multiplication. Anyway, not a Dem. Several moderate Dems are on the record saying they wouldn't support it. I have given several Dem posters a hard time on here as they were floating about Trump losing. House gains by GOP and the toss up that is the senate means none of their wet dreams come true. No court packing. No DC or Puerto Rico statehood. No end of filibuster.

Man you're ignorant, naive, foolish. If you dont think they'll try. What a fool

Man you're ignorant, naive, foolish. If you dont think they'll try. What a fool
Try? Of course they will try. It just isn't happening. Don't have the votes. When did I say elements of the party wouldn't try? Before calling someone foolish you should probably read and understand what they said.

Reactions: NashVol11
Try? Of course they will try. It just isn't happening. Don't have the votes. When did I say elements of the party wouldn't try? Before calling someone foolish you should probably read and understand what they said.

It doesnt matter what they claim, if your party wants it, they will try to do it. Shumer will make sure they gets the courts to swing their way

Reactions: GSD82
In 4 year's. Just wait and see house is vote by state 30 states to Republicans to 20 for Dems and the full Senate votes on with electors to pick there is 7 states with Biden and Trump electors why you think Harris hasn't quite her job?
In English?

Reactions: imw8n4u
If GA goes blue on both seats they have the votes

The radicals that have been elected will make sure any 'moderate' will go along. These people have concern for the constitution or the bill of rights. They'll pull out all the stops.
There is no such thing as a moderate dem. The ones who pretend to be will fall in line if cryin Chuck tells them to

He really wants something to happen. Oh, and hey, DOD.

ErAI3KkWMAEW7J4

Reactions: FrankenVol54
I hope he's spying on the CCP puppet
I hope he never concedes
I hope he doesn't attend the inauguration
Hopefully he never meets with the CCP puppet
It would be great for him to have some sort of rally during the inauguration
❄️

I hope he's spying on the CCP puppet
I hope he never concedes
I hope he doesn't attend the inauguration
Hopefully he never meets with the CCP puppet