The Last of Us Series (HBO)

I wonder if it wasn't a video game(which always makes a good show or movie) would any of you be excited about the premise? Honestly?

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I wonder if it wasn't a video game(which always makes a good show or movie) would any of you be excited about the premise? Honestly?

I wonder if you actually know or knew anything about the storyline before automatically shrugging it off? The last of us has an amazing story, and characters loved by many. It’s also getting overwhelmingly positive reviews.

I wonder if you actually know or knew anything about the storyline before automatically shrugging it off? The last of us has an amazing story, and characters loved by many. It’s also getting overwhelmingly positive reviews.

Even though it’s not in crayon colors and I struggle to read, I agree with this. I’ve never played the game nor know the storyline but will give it a shot based on trailers and the actors involved. It looks legitimately well done.

But the story could ruin that once I watch.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Even though it’s not in crayon colors and I struggle to read, I agree with this. I’ve never played the game nor know the storyline but will give it a shot based on trailers and the actors involved. It looks legitimately well done.

But the story could ruin that once I watch.

The story is fantastic. As long as it doesn’t deviate too heavily, it will not disappoint in that area.

Reactions: tbwhhs

Thanks for answering my question without answering my question.

Thanks for answering my question without answering my question.

The answer is yes. And it’s highly anticipated, by fans and those unfamiliar with it alike. Open them eyes and look literally a few posts above and you’ll see someone posted they’re unfamiliar with it but going to watch.

The answer is yes. And it’s highly anticipated, by fans and those unfamiliar with it alike. Open them eyes and look literally a few posts above and you’ll see someone posted they’re unfamiliar with it but going to watch.

Originality is dead.

Originality is dead.

For the most part, yeah. But you seem so selective with what and when you want to criticize originality of a lack there of. Mobster movies aren’t original either. I was thinking, I bet if I look up scorsese’s latest mobster movie, newt wouldn’t have anything negative to say in regards to originality. Lo and behold,
28BD0D73-B449-4F29-A2E2-8CE89765C40A.jpeg
Pure excitement for another unoriginal mobster film. Wonder why originality didn’t matter here? So predictable. You’re literally just the stereotypical movie snoot wannabe. You’ll just automatically say anything indie/artsy or by guys like Scorsese is great film just because, and try to sh** on or dismiss something like the last of us or anything with comic origins because guys like Scorsese say “this isn’t cinema”. Kind of like you saying Donald glover would never act in a marvel movie because it’s beneath him, ignorant to the fact that not only had glover already been in a marvel film but he signed on to star in a marvel spinoff film 😂 Guess glover didn’t get the memo..It’s laughable.

Last edited:
I know nohing of the game. I assume it is going to be a Walking Dead ripoff but I am still going to watch. I have been waiting for it ever since I first watched trailers on HBO.

Episode 1 was great! Very well done/faithful to the source material so far. So cool seeing this in live action.. can’t wait for more!

Seems like the obvious solution would be to go somewhere even hotter, closer to the equator. If the girl tested red, how in the hell did she last for years in military training program where, presumably, people are constantly tested? Also, dude did not age much over 20 years.

Seems like the obvious solution would be to go somewhere even hotter, closer to the equator. If the girl tested red, how in the hell did she last for years in military training program where, presumably, people are constantly tested? Also, dude did not age much over 20 years.

She was bitten 3 weeks before you first see her. She didn't grow up with the bite.

For the most part, yeah. But you seem so selective with what and when you want to criticize originality of a lack there of. Mobster movies aren’t original either. I was thinking, I bet if I look up scorsese’s latest mobster movie, newt wouldn’t have anything negative to say in regards to originality. Lo and behold,
View attachment 531351
Pure excitement for another unoriginal mobster film. Wonder why originality didn’t matter here? So predictable. You’re literally just the stereotypical movie snoot wannabe. You’ll just automatically say anything indie/artsy or by guys like Scorsese is great film just because, and try to sh** on or dismiss something like the last of us or anything with comic origins because guys like Scorsese say “this isn’t cinema”. Kind of like you saying Donald glover would never act in a marvel movie because it’s beneath him, ignorant to the fact that not only had glover already been in a marvel film but he signed on to star in a marvel spinoff film 😂 Guess glover didn’t get the memo..It’s laughable.
Damn I'm really in your kitchen.

It's ok kid, I'll let you watch your show.

I like that it's very much from a "I'm playing a game" perspective. Especially the truck scene

VN Store

Back