The Masters Tournament

The tournament is going to hang on the 2nd shots into 13 and 15. If Rose stays dry, he probably wins.

Nothing magical today. Sergio falling apart, as expected. Rose stepping up. Anyone else in legit contention doing nothing.

The back 9 at Augusta National says hi. This is far from over.

Sergio is making this a lot easier in rose... he can par out so long as Sergio doesn't find something heroic .... fast. And he ain't got it in him.

Same for fowler.

Nothing magical today. Sergio falling apart, as expected. Rose stepping up. Anyone else in legit contention doing nothing.

Thing is, Sergio hasn't completely fallen apart. He's still Even for the day. Rose has gone out and taken it.

Rose is in control, but I'm telling you guys... Crazy things happen from 15 to 18.

Thing is, Sergio hasn't completely fallen apart. He's still Even for the day. Rose has gone out and taken it.

I agree. Sergio has hit some really poor shots but still salvaged scores on those holes.

2 shot lead is nothing in golf but seems larger when Sergio is the guy trailing.

What would you put money on? Crazy good for Sergio or crazy bad for rose?

Neither has to happen. One loose swing and a made putt and its tied. That's why it's the best final round to watch.

The 2nd shot at 15 is going to be huge.

Neither has to happen. One loose swing and a made putt and its tied. That's why it's the best final round to watch.

The 2nd shot at 15 is going to be huge.

Agreed. I'll be honest I didn't see that birdie coming at 14😜

Despite my doubt it will be impressive if Sergio can pull this off, given the trouble that he had on 10 and 11 and to only be down one shot, he didn't take himself out of the tournament

Despite my doubt it will be impressive if Sergio can pull this off, given the trouble that he had on 10 and 11 and to only be down one shot, he didn't take himself out of the tournament

The par at 13 was about as good as it gets.

VN Store

Back