The Masters Tournament

The announcers said he went from 190 to 172lbs. He looked like a coat hanger with a head on it to me.

I enjoyed today. I like a nice close race. Phil leaked a lot of oil the last 5 holes. Contrast that to Spieth who made a strong surge at the end. Anyone's tournament right now.
I didn't hear that part about 172 pounds, but at 6'3", that is a bit thin. Usually people look thinner in person than on TV.

The announcers said he went from 190 to 172lbs. He looked like a coat hanger with a head on it to me.

I enjoyed today. I like a nice close race. Phil leaked a lot of oil the last 5 holes. Contrast that to Spieth who made a strong surge at the end. Anyone's tournament right now.
Crazy that Spieth is back in it after making a quad on 15.

Just heard something completely nuts. If things stay the way they are now, Spieth will play in the final group for the 4th year in a row.

Just heard that also... How in the world is he not world #1 with this comeback

I had a little something leftover in the cigar box from football so I thought I'd make today more exciting. Here's what I got:

Sergio 40:136 (be cool for him to win it on Seve's b-day)
Scott 5:50
Moore 5:50
Hoffman 5:75
Rory 10:300
Schwartzel 5:150
Westwood 5:300 (wouldn't mind seeing him finally win a major)
Peters 5:300 (never heard of him)
Rahm 5:400 (him neither)
Lefty 5:500
Casey 5:500
Kuchar 35:3100 (He's gonna win a green jacket, right? Got to walk/talk with him at the Palmer Cup at the Honors in '99. He was incredibly nice and pretty funny.)

Obviously pulling for Koooooch!

I wouldn't mind seeing Sergio win, I generally pull for Americans but he is a likable enough guy who has been close in several maors.

I had a little something leftover in the cigar box from football so I thought I'd make today more exciting. Here's what I got:

Sergio 40:136 (be cool for him to win it on Seve's b-day)
Scott 5:50
Moore 5:50
Hoffman 5:75
Rory 10:300
Schwartzel 5:150
Westwood 5:300 (wouldn't mind seeing him finally win a major)
Peters 5:300 (never heard of him)
Rahm 5:400 (him neither)
Lefty 5:500
Casey 5:500
Kuchar 35:3100 (He's gonna win a green jacket, right? Got to walk/talk with him at the Palmer Cup at the Honors in '99. He was incredibly nice and pretty funny.)

Obviously pulling for Koooooch!

way to spread it around....

Sergio, pieters, and couples for me... But I wouldn't be mad if Fowler or speith won

That double bogey on 15 yesterday is looming large for Couples. Without that he's -4 and right in the thick of things to win it.

VN Store

Back