The Masters Tournament

Boom Boom is 57. He's not far from being an honorary starter from an age standpoint. Only problem with that is he keeps making the cut and earning top 20 finishes

Boom Boom is 57. He's not far from being an honorary starter from an age standpoint. Only problem with that is he keeps making the cut and earning top 20 finishes
He only won one major, but it was the Masters. I think he won the Players' a couple of times, which should be in the same category.

He only won one major, but it was the Masters. I think he won the Players' a couple of times, which should be in the same category.

Correct, but I'm not sure if Faldo would do it. I don't think Langer would draw much interest. That leaves only Watson and Crenshaw. Crowds would flock to Boom Boom

Correct, but I'm not sure if Faldo would do it. I don't think Langer would draw much interest. That leaves only Watson and Crenshaw. Crowds would flock to Boom Boom
Couples is a crowd favorite. I remember seeing Freddie with his parents at Augusta a couple of times, maybe 30 years ago. He was a dead ringer for his dad. Edit: And you are right about Langer. I think he is really a robot.

Couples is a crowd favorite. I remember seeing Freddie with his parents at Augusta a couple of times, maybe 30 years ago. He was a dead ringer for his dad. Edit: And you are right about Langer. I think he is really a robot.

He's German. Fits the stereotype well.

Crenshaw and Watson seem like the type of guys that would relish something like that.

Just looked at the scores. There are a grand total off 4 guys on the course who are in red numbers for the day. It's pretty much a blood bath.

Anybody watching the featured groups feed online? Stenson just snap hooked a drive on 14 that got no more than 20 feet off the ground and went right into the patrons :)D) about 75 yards in front of the tee.

The Masters, a tradition unlike any other.

A tradition where the leader always comes back to the field.

Yep... You can only aim at targets the size of car hoods and putt on glass for so long before it eventually jumps up and bites back.

******* Bubba out and about today.

Bubba Watson after probable missed cut at #themasters*: “Golf is tough; I don’t know if you’ve ever played it. But writing articles is easy.”

******* Bubba out and about today.

Bubba Watson after probable missed cut at #themasters*: “Golf is tough; I don’t know if you’ve ever played it. But writing articles is easy.”
Yep. He has definite tool tendencies that he tries to suppress.

It's pretty well documented that there's a lot going on clinically in Bubba's head. Nothing would surprise me.
I think he is 6'3", and he looked like maybe 160 pounds. They said he was eating fish and no sugar, and had lost 15-18 pounds. He didn't need to lose any.

I think he is 6'3", and he looked like maybe 160 pounds. They said he was eating fish and no sugar, and had lost 15-18 pounds. He didn't need to lose any.

The announcers said he went from 190 to 172lbs. He looked like a coat hanger with a head on it to me.

I enjoyed today. I like a nice close race. Phil leaked a lot of oil the last 5 holes. Contrast that to Spieth who made a strong surge at the end. Anyone's tournament right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The announcers said he went from 190 to 172lbs. He looked like a coat hanger with a head on it to me.

I enjoyed today. I like a nice close race. Phil leaked a lot of oil the last 5 holes. Contrast that to Spieth who made a strong surge at the end. Anyone's tournament right now.

It's a good year this year to watch

VN Store

Back