The New War On Terror

Yet no plot against Biden was found. You guys are now going Q. Just another tactic employed by dictators.

The other Uncle Joe (Stalin) executed most of his military leaders when he purged those who didn't perhaps see his party line like he thought they should. The Russians eventually managed WW2 due to numbers (war of attrition), weather, and massive battleground (logistical nightmare for the Germans); but it was touch and go for a while. I can't see any of those factors working for this Joe.

The other Uncle Joe (Stalin) executed most of his military leaders when he purged those who didn't perhaps see his party line like he thought they should. The Russians eventually managed WW2 due to numbers (war of attrition), weather, and massive battleground (logistical nightmare for the Germans); but it was touch and go for a while. I can't see any of those factors working for this Joe.

The Russians managed WWII due to Hitler's incompetence and our ability to produce war materiel (Lend Lease).

Reactions: MemphisVol77
They have to make it look like they did their due diligence to cover their butts when the "event" happens.

One of the Ho's expendable minions can dress up, do the "evil" deed, and the left can officially declare war on the military as a right wing coup machine.

Reactions: GSD82
One of the Ho's expendable minions can dress up, do the "evil" deed, and the left can officially declare war on the military as a right wing coup machine.

giphy.gif

NEW: The former director of the CIA's counterterrorism operation argues that counterinsurgency tactics, like those used in Afghanistan and Iraq, are needed to fight the extremists who stormed the Capitol. (NPR)

Reactions: ajvol01 and GSD82
Bias is a prejudice based on existing attitudes or beliefs, which filters or alters information to agree with the existing attitudes or beliefs. I knew very little about Donald Trump until he ran for President. I entertained little in the way of attitudes or beliefs about him. My attitudes and beliefs about his relationship with Putin formed from vetted information researched at that time, about his relationship with Putin. I do not know what formed your attitude toward Trump's relationship with Putin, but a typical reply to it on this board consists of something allegedly bad about some Democrat, that is something having nothing to do with Trump's relationship to Putin, some unrelated prejudice.
I’m sorry I didn’t come across this gem sooner. So please share with us this great research you did that somehow uncovered something that the former heads of the FBI and CIA did not regarding Trump’s relationship with Putin. These folks testified under oath that there was no evidence of Trump colluding with Russians but with your incredible research that you’re always touting on here I’m sure you have something concrete to share with everyone to back up your claims. Let’s see it Vol Main.

VN Store

Back