The New War On Terror

Will this be similar to the Obama administration policies of investigating conservative groups or far more in depth and gulag style punishment for not having the same ideology as Democrats?

If sedition and the insurrection is your ideology, why shouldn't you be investigated for attempting to overthrow our elected government?

If sedition and the insurrection is your ideology, why shouldn't you be investigated for attempting to overthrow our elected government?

You condemn an entire movement because of a few, who incidentally some you were partial, were Capitol breachers as well?

Reactions: AM64
This rhetoric,,if that what is it really is...is so upsetting. I weap for my nation.
What you have going on right now is right out of the nazi playbook. Keep lying about your opponent, demonize, and censor them. Then no one will have a problem when you send them to the gas chamber. That's essentially what the left is attempting.

You condemn an entire movement because of a few, who incidentally some you were partial, were Capitol breachers as well?

I did not say anything about an entire movement.

"Where the offense lies, let the great ax fall." William Shakespeare

I did not say anything about an entire movement.

Fair enough. But the media and people of your party are treating it as such. This political rhetoric is no helping one of an opposing view feel very secure. These media and such feel they have a protective unbrealla to say whatever they want.

Fair enough. But the media and people of your party are treating it as such. This political rhetoric is no helping one of an opposing view feel very secure. These media and such feel they have a protective unbrealla to say whatever they want.
It's like they're inciting violence.

The political rhetoric about the Election from Donald Trump and much of his Party were seditious lies. Do you expect that the sedition and the consequent insurrection of January 6 are matters of such low importance that they should be ignored? Are you arguing that committing those crimes is permissible but speaking about them is not? That certainly appears to be what you are doing.

Last edited:
The political rhetoric about the Election from Donald Trump and much of his Party were seditious lies. Do you expect that the sedition and the consequent insurrection of January 6 are matters of such low importance that they should be ignored? Are you arguing that committing those crimes is permissible but speaking about them is not? That certainly appears to be what you are doing.

I will never beleive 80 million people voted for Biden, to a level of growth that BHO never achieved. Sure you can discuss demographic growth, but the growth was not consistent with population growth.

Maybe we should adopt Dem mantra..NO JUSTICE...NO PEACE

I will never beleive 80 million people voted for Biden, to a level of growth that BHO never achieved. Sure you can discuss demographic growth, but the growth was not consistent with population growth.

Maybe we should adopt Dem mantra..NO JUSTICE...NO PEACE

You do not believe Biden won because you do not want to believe it. The reality is that Trump's failings motivated the loyal opposition to vote in large numbers. You would know that if you just listened to folks who say things you don't want to hear. Our voting systems worked well. Your brain did not. No offense intended, but you are denying and opposing reality -- and our Constitution.

You do not believe Biden won because you do not want to believe it. The reality is that Trump's failings motivated the loyal opposition to vote in large numbers. You would know that if you just listened to folks who say things you don't want to hear. Our voting systems worked well. Your brain did not. No offense intended, but you are denying and opposing reality -- and our Constitution.

You are literally in 2 threads asking me to set aside by bias, while at the same time reaffirming your own that Trump is a Russian agent

Heard a quote tonight by Huey Long...

- “If we ever have a Fascist government, it will be under the guise of Anti-fascism.”

Left is all in on collective punishment for 75 million Americans, military is now vetting soldiers based on race (white soldiers) and tech is the censorship and information suppression arm of the left. But Antifa/BLM riots are celebrated by the left if not completely ignored. I’m not surprised we are here, only at how fast they capitalized on the situation. Right out of the Bolshevik playbook. Wow. Kudos to them on their execution. No pun intended.

I'm not sure you know what an insurrection is.

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

139813704_10215811742605447_9216676053273422396_n.jpg

"The violent riot in Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021 was a direct assault on the U.S. Capitol building and our Constitutional process. We witnessed actions inside the Capitol building that were inconsistent with the rule of law. The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition, and insurrection. We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath; it is against the law." memo, signed by all the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

"As members of the military, we fought to defend our constitutionally guaranteed right to free speech. But the attack against the U.S. Capitol on January 6th was not about free speech, it was an insurrection." Mick Mulroy, USMC retired and Eric Oehlerich, USN SEAL retired

Last edited:
Reactions: dovervolz
You are literally in 2 threads asking me to set aside by bias, while at the same time reaffirming your own that Trump is a Russian agent

Bias is a prejudice based on existing attitudes or beliefs, which filters or alters information to agree with the existing attitudes or beliefs. I knew very little about Donald Trump until he ran for President. I entertained little in the way of attitudes or beliefs about him. My attitudes and beliefs about his relationship with Putin formed from vetted information researched at that time, about his relationship with Putin. I do not know what formed your attitude toward Trump's relationship with Putin, but a typical reply to it on this board consists of something allegedly bad about some Democrat, that is something having nothing to do with Trump's relationship to Putin, some unrelated prejudice.

What you have going on right now is right out of the nazi playbook. Keep lying about your opponent, demonize, and censor them. Then no one will have a problem when you send them to the gas chamber. That's essentially what the left is attempting.
Could not agree more.
Present your enemy as both stupid/sub human and the cause of all problems

VN Store

Back