The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Beam has really settled in nicely and is pitching well. Our offense needs to help the guy out, but like I said this lineup is just very inconsistent and we have two holes in it with the 8 and 9 hitters.

Yep. 3 hits, 1 walk, and 1 hit batter after a rocky start. I think the double play in the 4th was the first 3 batter inning. I’d sure like to see no base runners for some innings.

There are nights like tonight where the disappointment almost makes you think it would be easier and better to just suck at all 3 sports and not have to constantly deal with heartbreak in major moments. Almost.

There are nights like tonight where the disappointment almost makes you think it would be easier and better to just suck at all 3 sports and not have to constantly deal with heartbreak in major moments. Almost.

What a freaking loser mentality. What adult even thinks to get online and post this?

Take a break from posting. This isn't a good look. We never imagined we'd be here 2 months ago.

This team doesn’t look like a team that would make it to the WS tonight. It’s been a really good season after they got rolling and this has to be a disappointing way to end it with the poor fielding and overall poor plate performances. Wasted a nice starting pitching performance and I thought TV was a bit too cute with all the pitching changes that backfired.

I’m not serious. It’s just disappointment. It was a great season. Just sucks to lose to LSU of all teams.

I mean, I get that you're upset. But I waited 31 years (literally my birthday) to win an sec title in basketball. I waited forever to win an NY6 bowl. And despite the loss, I'm excited for the team to make it to Omaha (and win a game). I have no clue what your age is. I'm 32. But believe me, there's much worse experiences than this.

I mean, I get that you're upset. But I waited 31 years (literally my birthday) to win an sec title in basketball. I waited forever to win an NY6 bowl. And despite the loss, I'm excited for the team to make it to Omaha (and win a game). I have no clue what your age is. I'm 32. But believe me, there's much worse experiences than this.

Sometimes you just need a place to mildly vent frustrations in the moments after a major loss with people who understand the disappointment. It’s a fan forum. It’s not that serious. I didn’t call anyone on the team losers or terrible, I just said the heartbreak sucks.

Sometimes you just need a place to mildly vent frustrations in the moments after a major loss with people who understand the disappointment. It’s a fan forum. It’s not that serious. I didn’t call anyone on the team losers or terrible, I just said the heartbreak sucks.

I understand that. And again, I understand it sucks, and I understand you aren't telling the players they suck. But you're also posting to a ton of people who don't sympathize with you. UT athletics is pretty fantastic right now. If you want to pick at barnes/huepel/vitello that's fine, and if you want to dissect their decisions, I (personally) welcome that. If you want to say you're on the edge of wishing they all sucked, there's no amount of explaining or rationalizing that will make me understand

Reactions: cncchris33
I understand that. And again, I understand it sucks, and I understand you aren't telling the players they suck. But you're also posting to a ton of people who don't sympathize with you. UT athletics is pretty fantastic right now. If you want to pick at barnes/huepel/vitello that's fine, and if you want to dissect their decisions, I (personally) welcome that. If you want to say you're on the edge of wishing they all sucked, there's no amount of explaining or rationalizing that will make me understand

Point taken.

Didn’t realize that Michigan had two top 15 picks. How did they not make the NCAAT with those two and Dickerson?
Howard_Juwan_MGB.jpg

VN Store

Back