The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

He doesn’t have a driver cause he doesn’t care.

Sounds like he is just an ******* that does as he pleases.
The best seats I have ever had, was 2 rows right behind Huggins, Van Exel and that Final Four Cincinnati team. The Bearcats absolutely blew out Wade and Allan Houston in '90 or '91. But, Huggy Bear was ruthless, relentless and hilarious on the bench and his team loved and/or feared him and played their a$$ off for him. I left that game thinking Huggy was a hell of a coach and maybe even the next Bobby Knight. I, also, left that game thinking Wade was better as an assistant coach and destined to fail, miserably.

The best seats I have ever had, was 2 rows right behind Huggins, Van Exel and that Final Four Cincinnati team. The Bearcats absolutely blew out Wade and Allan Houston in '90 or '91. But, Huggy Bear was ruthless, relentless and hilarious on the bench and his team loved and/or feared him and played their a$$ off for him. I left that game thinking Huggy was a hell of a coach and maybe even the next Bobby Knight. I, also, left that game thinking Wade was better as an assistant coach and destined to fail, miserably.

1/8/1992
51-62

Reactions: The Dog
Bob Chuggins strikes again. It's a shame at 70 a multi-millionare doesn't have a driver for nights on the bottle.
I laughed really hard at "Bob Chuggins" lmao... their fans seem to be in denial on Twitter, some even suggesting he was setup, and/or was the passenger and the cops made him drive the SUV to move it to a different spot so that they could arrest him for DUI.

I just want to say how happy I am that we have high class coaches like Heup, Barnes, and Tony V leading our program. They get us to the post season and lead our program in a positive way.

Beam usually tells you in the first inning what version you will get from him all game. Think we will have to score a lot of runs tonight to win this game.

I heard that LSU has 2 pitchers. Get to their 3rd early and TN’s offense might could light up the scoreboard.

They do not have good pitching depth, no. This game should favor us, but our lineup is known to go extremely quiet fairly often. Our pitching is where we shine. We just don’t have a ton of clutch hitters this year. The fact we’ve made it with this lineup this far is a testament to the coaching job by Vitello and Elander.

They do not have good pitching depth, no. This game should favor us, but our lineup is known to go extremely quiet fairly often. Our pitching is where we shine. We just don’t have a ton of clutch hitters this year. The fact we’ve made it with this lineup this far is a testament to the coaching job by Vitello and Elander.

Pre-season it would be disappointing. But not giving up after the early season disaster and CTV getting that first CWS win makes it a very successful season no matter what happens today. It sure would be great to send those LSU turds back to the swamp though.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
I wish they’d get the robotic strike zones. Too much judgement and that LSU pitcher in game #1 didn’t need the extra wide zone. Same as football holding and PI as well as basketball fouls. Refs and umps are too big of a factor.

Beam has really settled in nicely and is pitching well. Our offense needs to help the guy out, but like I said this lineup is just very inconsistent and we have two holes in it with the 8 and 9 hitters.

VN Store

Back