The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply no reason to blow this game. It is a shame to start a game the way we did and then just give the game away. We do not deserve to win this game the way we are playing since the second inning. Everyone, players and coaches should hang their heads on this one if we don't come back and win it.

THIS!!! Let's hang our heads and carry the slumpy, dumpy play over into a deciding game three tomorrow. What could possibly go wrong!?

Lot of baseball left, everyone. We need to get out of this inning and then get the bats going, starting with Hunter.

This team is experienced and I am confident Coach will get them to regroup.

My concern is our pitching as we are struggling to get outs.

It is a credit to coaching and hitting that this team accomplished all it has. Think about it. Won the sec and tournament and finished ranked #1 without dependable pitching. Not a single ace on this pitching staff. All 3 starters are shaky, and the relief isn't terrific either. The news that Russell couldn't go in postseason was a dagger to the heart. I would not get my hopes too high on winning it all. The pitching just isn't there.

We’ve already had four three-run innings at bat in this series. I trust our bats once we get our pitching sorted.

It is a credit to coaching and hitting that this team accomplished all it has. Think about it. Won the sec and tournament and finished ranked #1 without dependable pitching. Not a single ace on this pitching staff. All 3 starters are shaky, and the relief isn't terrific either. The news that Russell couldn't go in postseason was a dagger to the heart. I would not get my hopes too high on winning it all. The pitching just isn't there.
We should beat the Purple Aces 8 out of 10 times as we are more talented.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
"You have reached the BVS Hotline. Your call is very important to us. Please remain on the line, as call traffic has been heavy today. You are caller number... 97."

Reactions: Switch 625
Hope that we he wasn't told to throw a inside breaking ball to a dude everyone knows hugs the line
In any case, really bad time for a flub

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back