The Official #1 Tennessee @ Evansville Knoxville Super Regional Game 2 Thread (Sat. June 8th 11AM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velo with nothing else is not enough to stop D1 hitting. If Snead wants to be a pro he HAS to get comfortable with the slider.

It's one of the best in the country statistically

What does that mean? All we have to do is watch the games. Beam consistently have a hard time getting through 5 innings and he is considered the best on the team. This team has no elite starter and no unhittable shutdown closer.

It is a credit to coaching and hitting that this team accomplished all it has. Think about it. Won the sec and tournament and finished ranked #1 without dependable pitching. Not a single ace on this pitching staff. All 3 starters are shaky, and the relief isn't terrific either. The news that Russell couldn't go in postseason was a dagger to the heart. I would not get my hopes too high on winning it all. The pitching just isn't there.
Just got to get there Liberty. May have to go to game three and it appears it’s headed that way. I don’t disagree with your post though

Reactions: LibertyVolance
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back