The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d just like to say thank you to all the experts, worry warts, nega-Vols, posi-Vols, sunshine pumpers, Ne’er do wells (like me), armchair head coaches, armchair umpires, armchair first and third base coaches, chicken littles and wanna be players on this forum that never got off the bench to get in and play this season…for a really great season of riding all the emotional waves of ups and downs, banter, insult slinging, name calling, challenges to a fight in a Waffle House parking lot, cursing, swearing, gnashing of teeth and all the thanking the good Lord above for a fantastic UT baseball season of conversation, arguments, delirious and excellent posts each and every game on these threads. Well done!! Everyone pulled the wagon, put in a little extra effort and probably abandoned spouses and kids temporarily to make all this happen. Pat yourselves on the back and get ready for the final pull. Let’s go win a NATTY!! Amen and Go VOLS!! 🍊

FSU nonsense
About 90% of the broadcast of that game was a Tenn fluff piece. They are the chosen ones by ESPN this year. Just brutal to have to listen to all of that. Had to turn it down at the end. Not sure why I put myself through that.

If they do, they'll have 60 wins. To only lose to them (on a questionable call objectively), is a pretty damn awesome year

Beat them last time. Got robbed by a sleeping ump.

Already beat em once

We won the first game but was robbed. We can do it 2 more time.

Is the OCI still around?

I was involved in the goalposts coming down in ‘85 against Auburn. We took our section to the OCI and they were still there last time I was there.

And we got free drinks.

At one point in time, it was gonna reopen in its original location next to what is the Sunspot, which at least, partially was the old Last Lap. I don’t think it has happened.

I’d just like to say thank you to all the experts, worry warts, nega-Vols, posi-Vols, sunshine pumpers, Ne’er do wells (like me), armchair head coaches, armchair umpires, armchair first and third base coaches, chicken littles and wanna be players on this forum that never got off the bench to get in and play this season…for a really great season of riding all the emotional waves of ups and downs, banter, insult slinging, name calling, challenges to a fight in a Waffle House parking lot, cursing, swearing, gnashing of teeth and all the thanking the good Lord above for a fantastic UT baseball season of conversation, arguments, delirious and excellent posts each and every game on these threads. Well done!! Everyone pulled the wagon, put in a little extra effort and probably abandoned spouses and kids temporarily to make all this happen. Pat yourselves on the back and get ready for the final pull. Let’s go win a NATTY!! Amen and Go VOLS!! 🍊
Temporarily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back