The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Abraham, love this matchup… kids throws in the upper 80s, maybe 90 mph. I don’t see a lot of movement on his stuff. Winds blowing out towards right. This could get ugly quick.

But then again, FSU sorta likes an ugly game…

I just hope our guys are patient at the plate and they work their pitcher. Don’t just swing at the first pitch. If they take that approach I think they will be just fine. #GB⚾

Reactions: Caz
Today the Volunteers like Gambit could give us something amazing if they defeat Florida State today to advance to the 2024 Championship round.

IMG_8237.jpegIMG_8235.jpeg

Because they are that confident and their fans are the cockiest I have ever seen for #8 ranked team. I hope we skulldrag them.
Wow, they must be confident in this kid. A freshman making his third start against this TN offense in the CWS in an elimination game is really putting some pressure on. I don’t know much about their rotation, but this makes me wonder if they are that confident or that desperate.

Who will you guys send to the mound today?

Wow, they must be confident in this kid. A freshman making his third start against this TN offense in the CWS in an elimination game is really putting some pressure on. I don’t know much about their rotation, but this makes me wonder if they are that confident or that desperate.

Who will you guys send to the mound today?

Zander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back