The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the delay, all the wind during the game should be from the ENE.
View attachment 650582
Would love for anyone at the stadium to verify if the flags in the outfield reflect that wind direction, or if it swirls in the Schwab. (IYKWIM)
Pretty close. If you are standing on home plate, East is down the line to third base and beyond. South is down first base line and beyond. Northeast wind would go from third to first. ENE would be from third base to somewhere in the right field dugout. My weather says NE 12mph. Mixed forecasts regards rain, storms, precipitation.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
I feel like I'm on an FSU message board. I had to make sure. If you don't think our guys know what is on the line and want to finish this today so they can get to the championship then you are dead wrong. It is all in today for all nine. Some of you are like the guy who sat behind me who was so enamored that they had a guy with 20 home runs. I laughed and said by the way I think we have about 6. The sad part is he was sitting in seats from our administration. He had no clue the names of any of our players. We are the #1 team in the nation. Get on board and lose the negativity. If you don't know, we are the ones in the winner's bracket.
Preach it Brother!!!!👏👏

No, but what a beautiful background that was, looking back on it, it still blows my mind that you could stream a game in Alaska and almost no where else.
Yeah, and I was on the west coast then. Cheers to you watching from the east coast.

Reactions: vol66
I feel like I'm on an FSU message board. I had to make sure. If you don't think our guys know what is on the line and want to finish this today so they can get to the championship then you are dead wrong. It is all in today for all nine. Some of you are like the guy who sat behind me who was so enamored that they had a guy with 20 home runs. I laughed and said by the way I think we have about 6. The sad part is he was sitting in seats from our administration. He had no clue the names of any of our players. We are the #1 team in the nation. Get on board and lose the negativity. If you don't know, we are the ones in the winner's bracket.
Post of the Day ☝️

B2899007-F9D1-469F-9ECB-565F3AA92BCC.gif

John Abraham RHP

Freshman; Tampa, FL

4.24 ERA
5-1 with 1 save
23 appearances (11 in ACC)
2 starts
33 innings
17 hits
14 Runs – all earned
27 VV
40 SO
2 doubles
6 Home runs
148 batters
B avg .153
7 wild pitches
6 batters hit

Longest Appearance:
3/26/2024 Vs. Florida (Jax) 3.1 inn (55 pitches) 3rd pitcher of 4

Wins:
Stetson 3/19/24 (1-0) 1.2 inns 0 runs
No Florida 4/23/24 (10-2) 3.0 inns 0 runs
Jacksonville 5/7/24 (7-6) 2.0 inns 0 runs
Ga Tech 5/21/24 (12-9) 2.0 inns 1 run
Ga Tech 5/25/24 (9-6) 2.0 inns 0 runs

Loss:
At Boston College 4/6/24 (6-7) 1.2 inns 1 run (HR)., Walk off HR in 11th inn9ng

Last Appearance:
6/2/2024 UCF 1.0 inn 0 runs 2 SO 1 HBP

did not pitch against a lot of the ACC better teams
0.1 at Clemson
0.2 at Duke
0.2 NC State

1 post season appearance in the regional title game in mop up duty

Last edited:
There’s a reason besides holding the ace potentially for later, we’re about to find out.
Yeah you’re probably right. They gotta be getting some good vibes from this kid to throw him to the wolves like it seems. Still, I’ll be surprised if you guys don’t force them to the bullpen early. Who knows though, I’m interested to find out.

Good luck today Vols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back