The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fsu's catcher:

"We have the best hitters in the country at the top of our lineup"

"We are the best team in the country and our back is against the wall"

Cool. Be confident. I hope we play our best game tmmrrw.
I actually think they’re at a pinnacle and tomorrow’s game will be between the best 2 teams in the country. If it goes to 2 games, neither team can win the CWS. What y’all think?

I actually think they’re at a pinnacle and tomorrow’s game will be between the best 2 teams in the country. If it goes to 2 games, neither team can win the CWS. What y’all think?
What if the other side of the bracket goes 2 games in the semi? Even playing field then?

I disagree. If we have to play them 2 we still have the pitching to win the championship series, they have had to play an extra game so I think they would be running on empty for pitching in a championship series

Reactions: kptvol1
Texas A&M is hot right now also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back