The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Not why I watched it. He didn’t come off the starter tomorrow.
They got questions about different pitching strategies. They also got a question about their approach to different pitchers. Haven’t heard anything like that from our media.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Who says they’re gonna score a bunch on Z? Think you are underselling him. Regardless of their lineup.
FSU has some really quality hitters. They have proven they can score on just about anyone. And let’s be real, we had to have a historic performance from CMO to win by 1. IMO, they are going to be playing with nothing at all to lose.

That’s a dangerous team.

FSU has some really quality hitters. They have proven they can score on just about anyone. And let’s be real, we had to have a historic performance from CMO to win by 1. IMO, they are going to be playing with nothing at all to lose.

That’s a dangerous team.
Was the 9 walks and 3 errors (really more like 5) a historic performance from us? To think we played anywhere near a quality game in 2/3 phases is laughable. Of course FSU is a good team and I respect that. But so are we. They aren’t the big bad wolf.

Was the 9 walks and 3 errors (really more like 5) a historic performance from us? To think we played anywhere near a quality game in 2/3 phases is laughable.

Just as a matter of house keeping, before that game with 3 errors, 5 if ya wanna call it that….we had 1 game against SC with 4 errors…never had more than two in All other games. Does that mean anything, not really other than it’s not the norm.

Not talking about Frank or CTV. Just the questions that the media asks. Their media seems much more baseball knowledgeable. JMI.

Okay, but if yer Wes, or Ben and you gotta write a story in an hour, would you waste time on questions they know the won’t get an answer to? FSU Coach basically said don’t ask we don’t know.

FSUs offense is really on fire right now. I really wanted to play UNC again. I don’t feel as confident about this game.
We gave up runs they only had legit two hits all the runs was walks we gave up like 7 walks we stay low on errors we win I say knock on wood Billy and Christian Moore go off and Zander puts it on we win 10- 4

Reactions: NighthawkVol
So now Link Jarrett is the greatest college baseball ever and beating us 2 straight will be a cakewalk for them.……….i like our chances with CTV. Who in the hell names someone Link? Go Vols! Bring that national championship to Knoxville!

HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE HERE............................you're telling me the state of Alabama has Publix supermarkets (which is super classy for them.....next you'll tell me they have dentists and shoe stores).

View attachment 650377

............or do you mean "they have grocery stores that are open to the public's" (sic)
we shopped publix regularly along the gulf coast. We live in tuskaloser county and were overjoyed they found us. We are 15 minutes from three of their locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back