The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
like I said - should have gone to pen earlier.

Now the bottom of the lineup needs to make something happen.

Need to get those two runs back.

You have to watch how hard they are hitting the pitcher regardless of who is pitching. You don’t have a clue - pitch count doesn’t freaking matter when they been hitting the pitcher for several innings.

Coaching failure to not go to the pen but instead give them two runs.

I’m not going to get into an argument or name calling match with you. FSU has hit everyone hard all tournament. They’re statistically the top scoring offense of the teams in Omaha (in the post season). You don’t take a guy out who’s got 000000 across the scoreboard.

My post had nothing to do with how well he pitched. He pitched a great game but it was beyond time to go the pen.
We usually have different takes but yeah I would say the same. They were starting to hit the ball pretty hard. Changing arm angles could have possibly helped our cause

Reactions: patrick
How dare one of the best offenses in college baseball act like one of the best offenses in college baseball while we're trying to run them down on this board.....rude.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
I’m not going to get into an argument or name calling match with you. FSU has hit everyone hard all tournament. They’re statistically the top scoring offense of the teams in Omaha (in the post season). You don’t take a guy out who’s got 000000 across the scoreboard.

I’m not calling anyone names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back