The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to watch how hard they are hitting the pitcher regardless of who is pitching. You don’t have a clue - pitch count doesn’t freaking matter when they been hitting the pitcher for several innings.

Coaching failure to not go to the pen but instead give them two runs.
Dude, you’ve been calling for the pen for nearly 20 pages now.

They are a good hitting team. X made one mistake that got punished, and they got fortunate to pop one up to the only place in the park the ball carries.

He gave up 2 runs to a team averaging 10.

You do not sound as smart about baseball as you actually are by second guessing the staff on this. They left Z in earlier when you wanted him out. Does that make you wrong? No. They left him in one batter too long. Are they wrong? No.

It is baseball. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Just enjoy the game without having to be a savant. I’ve seen that side of Patrick. I know it is there.

Or don’t. It is really up to you to decide who you wanna be here.

Your comment was stupid if you really want to go there. Pitch count was in the 60s. Had retired 7 straight batters until allowing a runner. Was absolutely nothing there to say “should have already pulled him”
There’s an argument to be made for letting guys see him for the 3rd time. I said it in my own household after the 6th that I’d pull him regardless of the pitch count. They’ve barreled him pretty good and we made great defensive plays to back Z up. So you run the risk of some of those smokes eventually finding holes.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE

They are a good hitting team. X made one mistake that got punished, and they got fortunate to pop one up to the only place in the park the ball carries.

You do not sound as smart about baseball as you actually are by second guessing the staff on this. They left Z in earlier when you wanted him out. Does that make you wrong? No. They left him in one batter too long. Are they wrong? No.

It is baseball. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Just enjoy the game without having to be a savant. I’ve see. That side of Patrick. I know it is there.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.gif
    IMG_0074.gif
    485.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Orange.

It is baseball. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Just enjoy the game without having to be a savant. I’ve seen that side of Patrick. I know it is there.

So why pull Zander after the second homerun then. I’d like to hear an explanation to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back