The Official #1 Tennessee @ LSU SEC Championship Game Thread (Sun. May 25 3PM EST ESPN2)

We knew that pickoff at 1B was huge but looking back it was HUGER! This team is fun to watch because of the grit. Cal does not get a lot of recognition yet makes a play like that. We need to burn innings and keep the lid on and Loy comes in and smokes em. Great effort and great attitudes across the roster.
Yeah, that pick off play was huge. I’m not sure how the game unfolds without that out.

The pitch was called a strike, so it would’ve been a 1-1 count (or 2-1 count).

A huge play by Stark! He definitely had been an asset behind the plate and a better hitter this yr.

So what would you have done differently if you were coach? I’m not bashing at all, just asking a simple question.

I thought he should’ve pulled Phillips last night but he chose to stick with him to see if the young man could fight through it.

Tears had to difficult plays in right field, one should been an out.

The 3rd baseman misplayed a hard hit ball which allowed a run to score and make it 4-3.

So are you referring to pitching? Batting lineup? Pinch hitters?
There was a guy that said Vitello was a C+ coach last year, VP loves to point out the idiotic poster.

So what would you have done differently if you were coach? I’m not bashing at all, just asking a simple question.

I thought he should’ve pulled Phillips last night but he chose to stick with him to see if the young man could fight through it.

Tears had to difficult plays in right field, one should been an out.

The 3rd baseman misplayed a hard hit ball which allowed a run to score and make it 4-3.

So are you referring to pitching? Batting lineup? Pinch hitters?
He didn't feel the need for blue font

IYKYK

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back