The Official #1 Tennessee @ LSU SEC Championship Game Thread (Sun. May 25 3PM EST ESPN2)

Your team has shown up recently and earned a spot in the NCAAT whenever all seemed lost. I personally had them out of the tournament heading into this week but they went out and took a spot. I’m hoping we see y’all again. Always a fun game(s) with LSU.
I had them out as well. Figured we needed to pick up two wins to get in. I’m a bit disappointed in today’s outcome obviously, but very proud of this team to have a great run down the stretch and in this tourney!

This is another really good Vol team, and your pitching was better than I expected today. And that’s what you want to see out of your team at this time of the year! Again, congrats on the win, and best of luck the next few weeks!

So what would you have done differently if you were coach? I’m not bashing at all, just asking a simple question.

I thought he should’ve pulled Phillips last night but he chose to stick with him to see if the young man could fight through it.

Tears had to difficult plays in right field, one should been an out.

The 3rd baseman misplayed a hard hit ball which allowed a run to score and make it 4-3.

So are you referring to pitching? Batting lineup? Pinch hitters?
You must not know the inside joke 😂

Well that was fun. Bravo to our Vols and Coach Vitello, huge statement by Tennessee and hard to believe but this win is even more satisfying than '22.

The city has been a great host, if you ever get a chance to make this event in Hoover I encourage you to do so. Now where to celebrate? Go Vols!

VN Store

Back