The Official #1 Tennessee @ LSU SEC Championship Game Thread (Sun. May 25 3PM EST ESPN2)

Nothing all that out of line. Seems rather tame to me. Guess the use of "fricks"?
There is less tame stuff on there that was just the first one that I chose to screen shot, just a lot of sour grapes all around.

I guess its just because I am all about the post game sour grapes from opposing fan bases😂

Reactions: SAPPER 5
A little bit later in the broadcast, Wilkerson channeled his inner John Ward and said that "the champs were clad in Big Orange". From one John W legend to another
Nobody that grew up with John Ward wants to say he has an equal but Wilky paints a picture with his voice as good as anybody ever.

Last edited:
I heard on the broadcast that Hoover Met staff were handing out free water bottles today due to the heat! I want a refund for all the money they CHARGED me yesterday 😡
They showed the staff handing out water on TV. The commentators made a comment, too. That was a cool gesture that I’ve never seen before.

Reactions: volfannga
Nobody that grew up with John Ward wants to say he has an equal but Wilky pants a picture with his voice as good as anybody ever.

They can both be the best, Ward at football, though Wilkerson calls great games for HS football. Nobody better than Wilkerson for baseball. It’s not fake. I’m happy for him, he deserves it.

Nobody that grew up with John Ward wants to say he has an equal but Wilky paints a picture with his voice as good as anybody ever.
The reason both were/are top notch is because they are the ultimate homers who get fired up for their Vols but also respect the game and the other team and they will give credit where it’s due, appreciate a great play, effort or achievement, even if it’s not from the Vols
They are quick to tip the cap.

VN Store

Back