The Official #1 Tennessee @ Miss State SEC Tourney Game 3 (Fri. May 24 7:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Hey I literally just posted the baseball gods always guarantee a run to the opposing team whenever you load the bases with less than 2 outs and can’t score a run 😂
College baseball is far easier to gamble on than MLB…the issue is you don’t get odds worth a crap in college so you have to hit at an insane rate..therefore there is no betting in baseball! Unless you coach the Reds or Alabama then it’s in the bag!

Yeah Kirby only got the one batter…
Oh okay so yeah I saw his out. Somewhere in between watching Mary poppins with my daughter who just decided it’s her favorite movie and trying to not wake up my youngest son who wanted me to come watch the new Godzilla x Kong movie bc he’s currently obsessed with Godzilla. So have to try to watch on my phone with no sound and the brightness way down 😂 (luckily he fell asleep)

College baseball is far easier to gamble on than MLB…the issue is you don’t get odds worth a crap in college so you have to hit at an insane rate..therefore there is no betting in baseball! Unless you coach the Reds or Alabama then it’s in the bag!
The Black Sox, Pete Rose, Brad Bohannon, and Tim Donaghy are best friends.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Only way UNC will even this up is if Wake pulls the same stunt and doesn’t score a run with the bases loaded 1 out…

VN Store

Back