The Official #1 Tennessee @ Miss State SEC Tourney Game 3 (Fri. May 24 7:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Thread bishes come out in force if we get behind. It's as likely as sunrise.
Ya know, I’m a creep on these threads and don’t post much, but I’ve gotta say, although much more tamed than the football forum, I’m surprised to see the negativity and fighting when down 2 runs in the 6th inning of a game. In the FF, it’s “who should we hire?” when down 3 in the first quarter against a top 25 opponent, but the Baseball forum is usually more sober minded. So, it’s kinda surprising to me see such emotional posting in the baseball threads.

Ya know, I’m a creep on these threads and don’t post much, but I’ve gotta say, although much more tamed than the football forum, I’m surprised to see the negativity and fighting when down 2 runs in the 6th inning of a game. In the FF, it’s “who should we hire?” when down 3 in the first quarter against a top 25 opponent, but the Baseball forum is usually more sober minded. So, it’s kinda surprising to me see such emotional posting in the baseball threads.
Yep. It’s tournament time. Definitely crawling out from under the rocks. Generally pleasant around here but par for the course at Volnation. 😉

It’s unfortunate. Especially because most of the folks leave when we win. Tonight is one win. But, in terms of metrics it was really big. Some would say it doesn’t matter, but I disagree. It’s quite an accomplishment for this team. They control their destiny…still.

Vandy has more urgency to win. He was warm tonight, but I'm sure they will let Zander get a few batters, but the rest will not "be traditional." Vitello won't lose sleep over it tonight. I suspect the freshman, along with JJ Garcia and maybe they let AJ Russell get a few reps, too.
Wisdom ⬆️

It’s unfortunate. Especially because most of the folks leave when we win. Tonight is one win. But, in terms of metrics it was really big. Some would say it doesn’t matter, but I disagree. It’s quite an accomplishment for this team. They control their destiny…still.
Cheap, easily assessable tickets for Vols4life, condemned to servitude in Bammer.

ive often thought it odd that the Huntsville Von Braun Civic Center booked Tull in its first season in the early 70s Good show and one that I thought ;i woud never get a chance to see
Saw Jethro Tull in Nashville back in the 70s. Ian Anderson was a mighty man with the flute, guitar & voice. "Living in the Past" :cool:

The postseason brings out the animal in us usually tame baseball guys.
Eye of tiger or sumpin like that.
😎

It’s Saturday morning and the Vols are still in it. The number of folks who just won’t let the game unfold and play out is staggering. Maybe they would get some satisfaction if the Vols could only lead in every inning of every game and finish with a perfect record. However, I doubt even that would suffice.

Attachments

• 7C42854F-F1DE-4DDC-98F0-DE539112714A.jpeg
    7C42854F-F1DE-4DDC-98F0-DE539112714A.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 14
Pretty obvious Freak needs to sanction a psychologist to offer assistance to each and every poster when their body of work is obviously evidence of a downward emotional spiral. They would need to aggressively NIP IT IN THE BUD! Especially those that are redundant to the max.

It’s Saturday morning and the Vols are still in it. The number of folks who just won’t let the game unfold and play out is staggering. Maybe they would get some satisfaction if the Vols could only lead in every inning of every game and finish with a perfect record. However, I doubt even that would suffice.

I like your idea. Let’s do that. Sounds less stressful. Let’s tell Tony.

VN Store

Back