The Official #1 Tennessee @ Miss State SEC Tourney Game 3 (Fri. May 24 7:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Wake’s reward is playing FSU tomorrow and the winner of Miami/Duke on Sunday. None of those teams are going to have pitching so I expect a lot of high scoring affairs.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
UNC has nobody to blame but themselves. They took a 5-4 lead into the 9th and gave up a 2 out double that pushed this to extras. Later on had an opportunity to win with bases loaded 1 out. You blow chances like that and you are asking to lose.

UNC has nobody to blame but themselves. They took a 5-4 lead into the 9th and gave up a 2 out double that pushed this to extras. Later on had an opportunity to win with bases loaded 1 out. You blow chances like that and you are asking to lose.
That makes me feel lucky about tonight. By the skin of our teeth.

Believe it or not, South Carolina could be playing themselves back into a regional host. They are now 17th in RPI and 18th in KPI. If they win the SECT I think they would be a sure fire host. They would be the 15 or 16 seed. Especially if ECU gets upset in their tournament. ECU is now 18th in RPI and 28th in KPI.

Who has the better arms left us or vandy. I would think we would.
Vandy has more urgency to win. He was warm tonight, but I'm sure they will let Zander get a few batters, but the rest will not "be traditional." Vitello won't lose sleep over it tonight. I suspect the freshman, along with JJ Garcia and maybe they let AJ Russell get a few reps, too.

VN Store

Back