The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

Where all the Stark haters....dummies
1st hit of the CWS and you are trying to crown him. GTGOH!! I'm glad he did it and love his defensive but he is only in there because of the way he handles our pitchers and defense. He sets the tone there. Anything he gives you offensively is a plus. Don't push it too far!! Ha

No it's not!! Hahaha.... defense and how well he handles the pitchers is why he is in the game. He sucks offensively. 1 at bat doesn't change that. He runs into one occasionally. Don't be ridiculous
You ever caught? It’s tough to be a good hitter as a catcher bc you get beat up more than anyone. Not many are great defensively and offensively. The few who are usually make it to MLB.

He brings a lot to table although his hitting often leaves something to be desired . I’ve always taken the attitude of keeping my mouth shut and learning how to take the good with the bad , but that’s just me .
As have I most the season...its just these post all a sudden trying to crown him Hank Aaron. That's too far!!

Reactions: patrick
He brings a lot to table although his hitting often leaves something to be desired . I’ve always taken the attitude of keeping my mouth shut and learning how to take the good with the bad , but that’s just me .

The kid brings so much to the program, we will sorely miss him (after we win this thing).

As much as his plate approach frustrates me a lot of the time, he’s the epitome of what it means to be a Vol.

Reactions: patrick and VolsLFC

VN Store

Back