The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

How about that you Cal hating trolls ???
Nobody hates him. But he’s not a great bat. Sure, it’s probably not in good taste to count him out before he even gets up to the plate, but he was like 0-16 or something in Omaha before that. Happy for him. Maybe that will give him some confidence the rest of the way.

No it's not!! Hahaha.... defense and how well he handles the pitchers is why he is in the game. He sucks offensively. 1 at bat doesn't change that. He runs into one occasionally. Don't be ridiculous
Well he has ran into 11 this year so.... and it is possible his dong contributes to us winning our first NC in Baseball

You ever caught? It’s tough to be a good hitter as a catcher bc you get beat up more than anyone. Not many are great defensively and offensively. The few who are usually make it to MLB.
Nope....never have caught but respect the hell out of those that do. I love Cal. That's why I said what he gives offensively is a plus. He is definitely an asset...just not usually on offense. My post are directed at those who are trying to prop him in defense of those who called out his last at bat and the rest of his in the CWS.

Reactions: VolsLFC
Nobody hates him. But he’s not a great bat. Sure, it’s probably not in good taste to count him out before he even gets up to the plate, but he was like 0-16 or something in Omaha before that. Happy for him. Maybe that will give him some confidence the rest of the way.
Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. Some go way beyond that. Regardless, I’m happy for him. You know he felt worse than anyone about his performance at the plate as of late.

VN Store

Back