The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

Of course, there could be calls submitted for review, but that would be after the fact and wouldn’t change anything. They know it, too. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re trying to get CTV tossed.

The whole world can see the pitch from center field. Why can’t they use that angle to call balls and strikes?

That's what we need. Smooth swing, just dink about 80 of those singles into the outfield.

Hitters 3 and 4 are going to need better at bats than what they did in the first inning. This pitcher looks hittable to me even with his era.

Please keep posting as I’m dealing w the HVAC tech as one of our units is on Fritz.

I saw Tony get a warning. But what happened just now? I thought I heard say something about Tony getting mad at Blue, again?
Didn’t get a close strike 3 call that had been given to A&M 2-3 times. Vitello was visibly pissed pacing back and forth, but didn’t say anything to the ump

Hit this guy a couple times and send them back to their pen. Need to eat through their pitchers with a win today.

Reactions: ENGRVOL

VN Store

Back