The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

Gets old listening to you guys crying about the friggin strike zone. Let Tony V do that and you girls just watch the friggin game. It will even out as we play the game. We have to somehow adjust and hit and catch the friggin ball.
Never evened out last night! If you are tired of the crying then don't read it. This Is a UT message forum!

A&M is playing with the lead and get to call the shots with their substitutions, we need to reclaim that advantage somehow.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
One of the TV crew you're complaining about is Chris Burke a VFL.

I'm sure he wants A&M to win.
Love Burke but he was wrong or trying to be too unbiased. Idiot ump called the same exact pitch a strike multiple times on us.

Don’t think vitello survives this game with these umps’ strike zone. Might actually be a spark the team needs. Completely sleep-walking thus far

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Already taking him out for another pitcher. We have to be patient with this next guy make him throw strikes or take our walks. We can't be swinging out of the zone.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
I think he has to job security to get away with it lol

Would put us in a bad spot tomorrow though
I think managers don't get an automatic next game suspension like players. I think it's up to ump. Pretty sure LSU coach got thrown out then got to coach our game in the SEC tourney

Reactions: VolsLFC
Cortez is a great pitcher, but he’s usually only good for about fifty pitches. We need to work the count and get to the next guy to win.

VN Store

Back